|A Bloodsucker using Withdrawal.|
- The Cog steps forward and wiggles its fingers, as if performing Power Trip.
- White particles will appear around the Toon and move toward the Cog during the attack.
- If the attack hits, the Toon cringes and turns black momentarily.
- If the attack misses, the Toon ducks underneath the white particles.
- "I believe you're overdrawn."
- "I hope your balance is high enough for this."
- "Take that, with interest."
- "Your balance is dropping."
- "You're going to need to make a deposit soon."
- "You've suffered an economic collapse."
- "I think you're in a slump."
- "Your finances have taken a decline."
- "I foresee a definite downturn."
- "It's a reversal of fortune."
"Withdrawal" means an act of taking money out of an account, such as a bank account.
- This attack does 14 damage when the Cog is level 6, making it the strongest level 2-6 Cog attack.
- The Cog's animation is similar to that of Power Trip.
- Although this attack has near perfect accuracy, there is only a one tenth chance the attack will be used, regardless of the Cog's level.
- The sight of a Toon dodging Withdrawal is one of the rarest sights in the game, and even harder to get a snapshot of due to the attack's 95 percent accuracy.
- The reason why Bloodsuckers know this move is because they are "sucking" out the Toon's money.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.