|Statistics based on attack damage.|
Virtual Skelecogs are Skelecogs that are projected onto a battle as translucent red holograms in the District Attorney's Office. They range from level 10 to level 11. Two level 10 and two level 11 Virtual Skelecogs spawn if one Toon steps on a skull in a laser puzzle and sets it off.
Like all other Cogs, Virtual Skelecogs can still attack Toons and take away their laff points. However, they do not give skill points for gags or Jury Notices when defeated, as they merely spawn as a result of punishment for Toons that fail to solve one or more laser puzzles.
- Spin Doctor - District Attorney's Office
- Legal Eagle - District Attorney's Office
- Big Wig - District Attorney's Office
- Lawbots are currently the only types of Virtual Skelecogs.
- A strategy commonly used to take out a row of Virtual Skelecogs is to use a level seven gag, or an SOS Toon, partly due to Virtual Skelecogs giving no skill points on gags.
- Despite Virtual Skelecogs not giving gag skill points and Jury Notices, they still count towards certain ToonTasks.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
|Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman