Virtual Skelecogs are Skelecogs that are projected onto a battle as translucent red holograms in the District Attorney's Office. They range from level 10 to level 11. Two level 10 and two level 11 Virtual Skelecogs spawn if one Toon steps on a skull in a laser puzzle and sets it off.
Like all other Cogs, Virtual Skelecogs can still attack Toons and take away their laff points. However, they do not give Jury Notices or skill points for gags when defeated, as they merely spawn as a form of punishment for Toons that fail to solve one or more laser puzzles.
- Spin Doctor - District Attorney's Office
- Legal Eagle - District Attorney's Office
- Big Wig - District Attorney's Office
- Lawbots are currently the only types of Virtual Skelecogs.
- A strategy commonly used to defeat a row of Virtual Skelecogs is to use a level 7 gag, or call an SOS Toon, partly due to Virtual Skelecogs giving no skill points for gags.