| Virtual Skelecogs|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
Virtual Skelecogs are Skelecogs that are holograms projected onto the battle. They are translucent red, and range from level 10 to level 11. They can only be encountered if a Toon solves a puzzle incorrectly by stepping on a skull in the District Attorney's Office in Lawbot Headquarters.
Toons will have to fight two level 10 and two level 11 Virtual Skelecogs. Like all other Cogs, they can still attack Toons and take away their laff points. However, unlike other Cogs, Virtual Skelecogs do not count towards ToonTasks, Jury Notices, or skill credit for gags. Virtual Skelecogs only spawn as a result of punishment for Toons that fail to solve one or more puzzles.
- Spin Doctor - District Attorney's Office
- Legal Eagle - District Attorney's Office
- Big Wig - District Attorney's Office
- Lawbots are currently the only types of Virtual Skelecogs.
- A strategy commonly used to take out a row of Virtual Skelecogs is to use a level seven gag, or an SOS toon, partly due to Virtual Skelecogs giving no skill credit, at all.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman