| Senior Vice President of Sales|
|Number of attacks:||6|
|Weakest attack:|| Bump|
|Strongest attack:|| Jump|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
The Senior V.P. is a large Cog with a purple checkered suit or shirt. He has a large set of teeth along with binocular eyes. His body is set upon a large rotating gear. He moves by a large metal track underneath him. He has two faces, one on the front of his head and one on the back. He has several lightbulbs attached to the top of his head, and has a small carriage underneath him that can open from the front and the back to reveal regular Cogs and skelecogs inside.
| Spoiler warning!|
This section contains spoilers about things you may not know.
Battling the VP consists of three consecutive rounds: a battle round with Sellbots ranging from levels 1-12, another round with Skelecogs consisting of levels 8-12, and the final round where you face the VP directly using Whole Cream Pies. It is voted the easiest cog boss.
- First Round - After the VP foils your plans and realizes you're Toons (courtesy of the SOS Toon trapped in the cage), you will be faced with Sellbots ranging from all levels. The battle style is very basic and most Cogs here are rather low on the corporate ladder. This round includes Sellbots you could find in Daisy Gardens, and other Cogs.
- Second Round - After battling the first round, the SOS Toon's cage will move slightly down and the VP will move across the area. Then, you'll face another round where even more Cogs will enter through his undercarriage. But these aren't regular Cogs anymore, they're Skelecogs (Cogs lacking an outer layer or Cog suit). The Cogs in this specific round are solely The Minglers and Mr. Hollywoods whose suits have worn out, and their levels range from 8-12.
- Final Round - Finally, after surviving the Skelecog round, you will have to face the VP directly. The SOS Toon will provide Whole Cream Pies to throw at the VP.
You can attack the VP in two different ways during the final round:
- Stunning - You must stun the VP inside his undercarriage in order for him to get dizzy. You cannot throw Whole Cream Pies at him unless he's stunned.
- Pelting - You can pelt the VP in order to get him to move back, but he must already be dizzy.
Once the VP is moved far enough, he will get knocked off the edge falling to his doom and land somewhere unknown and you will win the battle, along with freeing the toon.
- In addition, if a Toon gets low you can throw pies at them to toon them up. Watch the VP however while you're doing this, not attacking him long enough will cause him to go into desperation mode, which reduces the amount of time he's dizzy.
After winning the VP, you will earn two calls for the SOS Toon you saved in battle.
Vice President's Attacks
Note: Most of these attack names are not official, but are referred to as they are on this page by the editors for the ease of the reader.
- Throw Gears: The VP will target a Toon and throw a number of gears at him/her. They deduct 3 Laff. You can jump or run backwards to avoid them.
- Gear Shower: The VP will spin his torso causing gears to fly out of his body. The shower deducts 3 Laff. Once again, you can either jump or be far away enough from him.
- Jump: The VP will jump into the air and slam back into the ground. It will deduct 10 Laff to anyone still on the ground. This is a very powerful attack; jump to avoid it!
- Undercarriage Gears: The VP's undercarriage opens up and gears shoot out of it which deduct 2 Laff. When this happens, you may want to throw pies into the opening to stun him.
- Swipe: If you get too close, the VP will swipe at the nearby Toon, deducting 5 Laff. This may be triggered by bumping into the VP.
- Bump: If you touch the VP's lower body directly at any point, you will lose 1 Laff point.
Whole Cream Pie
The Whole Cream Pie is the gag that is used to fight the VP. You can receive them from the caged SOS Toon by jumping up to him/her. You must throw them into the undercarriage of the VP when it opens up to shoot gears, after which you must throw the Whole Cream Pies at his upper body, knocking him backwards. You can also throw the pies into Toons to heal 1 Laff point. To throw Whole Cream Pies, you must either click (and hold) the gag's icon on the top of the screen or hit the Delete key. Once the VP falls off the edge, you get your promotion and the caged SOS comes free. After rescuing the SOS, you will be sent to Daisy Gardens with the SOS card.
- Main page: Controls
End of the Battle
Once the Whole Cream Pies knock him back far enough, he will fall off Sellbot Towers. His fate is unknown.
- Main page: SOS Toons
|Madam Chuckle||★★★||Heal||Toon-Up||Juggling Balls||1 Toon = +45 Laff|
2 Toons = +24 Laff
3 Toons = +15 Laff
4 Toons = +11 Laff
|Daffy Don||★★★★||Heal||Toon-Up||Juggling Balls||1 Toon = +70 Laff|
2 Toons = +45 Laff
3 Toons = +23 Laff
4 Toons = +18 Laff
|Flippy||★★★★★||Heal||Toon-Up||Juggling Balls||1 Toon = +124 Laff|
2 Toons = +68 Laff
3 Toons = +41 Laff
4 Toons = +31 Laff
|Clerk Will||★★★||Attack||Trap||Trapdoor||Deals 50 damage to all Cogs|
|Clerk Penny||★★★★||Attack||Trap||Trapdoor||Deals 70 damage to all Cogs|
|Clerk Clara||★★★★★||Attack||Trap||Trapdoor||Deals 180 damage to all Cogs|
|Nancy Gas||★★★||Hypnotize||Lure||Hypno Goggles||Lures all Cogs for 3 rounds|
|Stinky Ned||★★★||Hypnotize||Lure||Hypno Goggles||Lures all Cogs for 3 rounds|
|Lil Oldman||★★★★★||Hypnotize||Lure||Hypno Goggles||Lures all Cogs for 7 rounds|
|Barbara Seville||★★★||Attack||Sound||Foghorn||Deals 40 damage to all Cogs|
|Sid Sonata||★★★||Attack||Sound||Foghorn||Deals 50 damage to all Cogs|
|Moe Zart||★★★★★||Attack||Sound||Foghorn||Deals 80 damage to all Cogs|
|Clumsy Ned||★★★||Attack||Drop||Grand Piano||Deals 60 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Franz Neckvein||★★★★||Attack||Drop||Grand Piano||Deals 100 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Barnacle Bessie||★★★★★||Attack||Drop||Grand Piano||Deals 170 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Professor Guffaw||★★★★||Restock||Toon-Up||--||Restocks Toon-Up gags for all Toons|
|Doctor Drift||★★★★||Restock||Lure||--||Restocks Lure gags for all Toons|
|Clerk Ray||★★★||Restock||Trap||--||Restocks Trap gags for all Toons|
|Melody Wavers||★★★||Restock||Sound||--||Restocks Sound gags for all Toons|
|Baker Bridget||★★★||Restock||Throw||--||Restocks Throw gags for all Toons|
|Sofie Squirt||★★★||Restock||Squirt||--||Restocks Squirt gags for all Toons|
|Shelly Seaweed||★★★||Restock||Drop||--||Restocks Drop gags for all Toons|
|Professor Pete||★★★★★||Restock||All||--||Restocks every gag track for all Toons|
|Soggy Nell||★★★★||Toons Hit||--||--||Gives perfect accuracy to any gag for all Toons|
(except for the user) for the round
|Sticky Lou||★★★★||Toons Hit||--||--||Gives perfect accuracy to any gag for all Toons|
(except for the user) for the round
|Soggy Bottom||★★★★||Toons Hit||--||--||Gives perfect accuracy to any gag for all Toons|
(except for the user) for the round
|Flim Flam||★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||--||Allows all Toons to dodge any cog attacks for one round|
|Mr. Freeze||★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||--||Allows all Toons to dodge any cog attacks for one round|
|Julius Wheezer||★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||--||Allows all Toons to dodge any cog attacks for one round|
Senior Vice President of Sales is responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet the company objectives.
- He was first seen in the Toontown Rewritten pre-beta preview videos, the second focusing solely on his battle.
- When the Vice President is idle, he is actually moving forward very slowly.
- When the Vice President jumps, he moves forward a bit more.
- The Vice President and the Director of Ambush Marketing are the only bosses without "Chief" in their names.
- The Vice President is one of the two Cog bosses to have two faces. The other is the Chief Executive Officer.
- It is unknown where he goes after he falls off of the Sellbot Towers, however, it is assumed that the VP's fall caused the giant ditch in the Sellbot Headquarters courtyard.
- The Vice President looks similar to a Skelecog, but is most likely not one.
- If there are no Toons in the Vice President's range, he will jump nonstop until a Toon comes into his range.
- The Vice President is the only cog boss who does not say something when he is defeated.
- Before an update, If the Vice President was stunned and a Toon ran into him, he could become unstunned and attempt to swipe at that Toon.
- The Vice President battle is the only battle where the toon who helps you is not the same every time.
- There is a glitch where in the VP you can see a Level 0 Cold Caller get a promotion.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman