| Senior Vice President of Sales|
|Number of attacks:||6|
|Weakest attack:|| Bump (Cog boss)|
|Strongest attack:|| Jump (Cog boss)|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
- "Go! And make that sale!"
- ―Senior Vice President of Sales
The Senior Vice President of Sales, more commonly known as the Vice President or the V.P., is the boss of the Sellbots. He resides atop the Sellbot Towers in Sellbot Headquarters and can be infiltrated by Toons. The only role, based on observations, that the V.P. possesses is promoting Cogs although, based on the definition of a V.P. of marketing, he also is responsible for managing sales for his corporation. Toons use Whole Cream Pies to defeat him, which makes such a gag his weakness.
The Senior V.P. is a large Cog with a checkered suit of the traditional magenta Sellbot color. He has a large set of teeth along with binocular eyes. His body is set upon a large rotating gear. He moves by a large metal track underneath him. He has two faces, one on the front of his head and one on the back. The V.P. has several lightbulbs attached to the top of his head, and has a small carriage underneath him that can open from the front and the back to reveal regular Cogs and Skelecogs inside.
Due to graphical glitches on certain resolutions, some of the Vice President's dialogue cannot be read. The dialogue is as followed:
- While the Toons are exiting the elevator, a set of eight Cogs, four on each side of the V.P., are lined up in a battle order. The V.P. says, "You are hereby promoted to full-fledged Sellbots. Congratulations!"
- The Cogs then begin to walk onto the farthest floor in the Sellbot Towers and lift off while the Toons get into battle positions. As this is happening, the V.P. turns and waves, saying, "Go! And make that sale!"
- He then turns back to his original position, looking down at the Toons in their disguises, and says, "Welcome, new Cogs! You are hereby promoted to full-fledged Sellbots. Congratu--"
- The caged SOS Toon is waving at the Toons below and says "Hey! Hiya! Hey over there!". The V.P. turns his head and looks up at the caged Toon.
- The captured shopkeeper then says, "So, did you Toons come to rescue me?". The V.P. spins his head and looks down at the Toons, saying, "Huh? Toons! In disguise!"
- The disguises are then removed off of the Toons, prompting the V.P. to say "Attack!!", use the wrong soundbyte, and initiate the first Cog battle.
Battling the V.P. consists of three consecutive battle rounds: a battle round with Sellbots ranging from levels 1 - 12, another round with Skelecogs consisting of levels 8 - 12, and the final round where Toons will face the Vice President himself using Whole Cream Pies.
- First round - After the V.P. foils the Toon's plans and realizes that the "Cogs" are actually Toons (courtesy of the SOS Toon trapped in the cage), Toons will be faced with Sellbots ranging from all levels. The battle style is very basic and most Cogs here are rather low on the corporate ladder. This round includes Sellbots Toons could find in Daisy Gardens, and other Cogs.
- Second round - After battling the first round, the SOS Toon's cage will move slightly down and the V.P. will move across the area. Then, Toons will face another round where even more Cogs will enter through his undercarriage. But these are not regular Cogs anymore, they are Skelecogs (Cogs lacking an outer layer). The Cogs in this specific round are mostly The Minglers and Mr. Hollywoods whose suits have worn out, but the occasional Glad Hander, Mover & Shaker, and Two-Face may also emerge. Their levels range from 8 - 12.
- Final round - Finally, after surviving the Skelecog round, Toons will face the V.P. directly. The SOS Toon will provide an infinite amount of Whole Cream Pies to throw at the V.P..
Toons can attack the V.P. in two different ways during the final round:
- Stunning - Toons must stun the V.P. inside his undercarriage in order for him to get dizzy. Toons cannot throw Whole Cream Pies at him unless he is stunned.
- Pelting - Toons can pelt the V.P. in order to get him to move back, but he must already be dizzy. Once the V.P. is moved far enough, he will fall to his doom and land to an unknown spot in Sellbot Headquarters, marking the successful victory of the participating Toons and the SOS Toon is free from their cage.
In addition, if a Toon gets low Toons can throw pies at them to offer Toon-up. Watch the V.P. however while a Toon is doing this, not attacking him long enough will cause him to go into desperation mode, which reduces the amount of time he is dizzy. After winning the V.P., Toons that survived the battle will earn two SOS cards of the caged shopkeeper.
Vice President's attacks
Note: Most of the following attacks have unofficial names but are referred to as such by the editors for the ease of the reader.
- Frisbee Gears: The V.P. will target a Toon and throw a number of gears at them. They deduct three laff points. Toons can jump or run backwards to avoid them.
- Gear Shower: The V.P. will spin his torso causing gears to fly out of his body. The shower deducts three laff points. Once again, Toons can either jump or be far away enough from him.
- Jump: The V.P. will jump into the air and slam back into the ground. It will deduct 10 laff points to anyone still on the ground. This is a very powerful attack; jump before he hits the ground to avoid the impact. Whenever he jumps he will begin to slowly move back up the incline.
- Undercarriage Gears: The V.P.'s undercarriage opens up and gears shoot out of it which deduct two laff points. When this happens, a Toon will want to throw pies into the opening to stun him.
- Swipe: If a Toon gets too close, the V.P. will swipe at the nearby Toon, deducting five laff points. This may be triggered by bumping into the V.P..
- Bump: If a Toon touches the V.P.'s lower body directly at any point, a Toon will lose only one laff point.
Whole Cream Pie
The Whole Cream Pie is the gag that is used to fight the V.P.. Toons can receive them from the caged SOS Toon by jumping up to him/her. Toons must throw them into the undercarriage of the V.P. when it opens up to shoot gears, after which a Toon must throw the Whole Cream Pies at his upper body, knocking him backwards. Toons can also throw the pies towards Toons to heal one laff point per hit. To throw Whole Cream Pies, Toons must either click (and hold) the gag's icon on the top of the screen or hit the Delete key. Once the V.P. falls off the edge, Toons will get their promotion and the caged shopkeeper comes free. After rescuing the SOS, Toons will be sent to Daisy Gardens with two copies of the SOS card.
End of the battle
Once the Whole Cream Pies knock him back far enough, the V.P. will fall from the surface of the Sellbot Towers. The crater in the courtyard is believed to be caused by the V.P.'s fall.
- Main page: SOS Toons
Heals all Toons:
Heals all Toons:
Heals all Toons:
|Clerk Will||★★★||Attack||Trap||Deals 50 damage to all lured Cogs|
|Clerk Penny||★★★★||Attack||Trap||Deals 70 damage to all lured Cogs|
|Clerk Clara||★★★★★||Attack||Trap||Deals 180 damage to all lured Cogs|
|Stinky Ned||★★★||Lure||Lure||Lures all Cogs for up to three rounds|
|Nancy Gas||★★★★||Lure||Lure||Lures all Cogs for up to four rounds|
|Lil Oldman||★★★★★||Lure||Lure||Lures all Cogs for up to 15 rounds|
|Barbara Seville||★★★||Attack||Sound||Deals 40 damage to all Cogs|
|Sid Sonata||★★★★||Attack||Sound||Deals 50 damage to all Cogs|
|Moe Zart||★★★★★||Attack||Sound||Deals 80 damage to all Cogs|
|Clumsy Ned||★★★||Attack||Drop||Deals 60 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Franz Neckvein||★★★★||Attack||Drop||Deals 100 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Barnacle Bessie||★★★★★||Attack||Drop||Deals 170 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Professor Guffaw||★★★||Restock||Toon-Up||Restocks Toon-Up gags for all Toons|
|Clerk Ray||★★★||Restock||Trap||Restocks Trap gags for all Toons|
|Doctor Drift||★★★||Restock||Lure||Restocks Lure gags for all Toons|
|Melody Wavers||★★★||Restock||Sound||Restocks Sound gags for all Toons|
|Baker Bridget||★★★||Restock||Throw||Restocks Throw gags for all Toons|
|Sofie Squirt||★★★||Restock||Squirt||Restocks Squirt gags for all Toons|
|Shelly Seaweed||★★★||Restock||Drop||Restocks Drop gags for all Toons|
|Professor Pete||★★★★★||Restock||All||Restocks every gag track for all Toons|
|Soggy Bottom||★★★||Toons Hit||--||Provides perfect accuracy to all gags for one round|
|Soggy Nell||★★★★||Toons Hit||--||Provides perfect accuracy to all gags for two rounds|
|Sticky Lou||★★★★★||Toons Hit||--||Provides perfect accuracy to all gags for three rounds|
|Flim Flam||★★★||Cogs Miss||--||Completely eliminates the accuracy of all Cog attacks for one round|
|Mr. Freeze||★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||Completely eliminates the accuracy of all Cog attacks for two rounds|
|Julius Wheezer||★★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||Completely eliminates the accuracy of all Cog attacks for three rounds|
Name of origin
A "Vice President" is responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet the company objectives.
- The Vice President was first seen in the Toontown Rewritten pre-Beta preview videos, the second focusing solely on his battle.
- When the Vice President is idle, he starts off stationary, but after he jumps he begins to move forward very slowly. Every time he jumps he speeds up.
- Once he is stunned, he will become stationary again.
- The Vice President and the Director of Ambush Marketing are the only bosses without "Chief" in their names.
- The Vice President has two faces, most likely as a reference to the "Two-Face," supported by the fact that one side of his face is smiling whereas the other is frowning. The Chief Executive Officer also has two faces.
- It is unknown where he goes after he falls off of the Sellbot Towers, however, it is assumed that the Vice President's fall when Toons defeat him caused the giant ditch in the Sellbot Headquarters courtyard.
- The Vice President looks similar to a Skelecog, but is most likely not one.
- If there are no Toons in the Vice President's range, he will jump nonstop until a Toon comes into his range.
- The Vice President is the only Cog boss who does not say something when he is defeated.
- It's the only boss fight that Toons don't get undisguised in the elevator, but outside, on their battle positions.
- Before an update, if the Vice President was stunned and a Toon ran into him, he could become un-stunned and attempt to swipe at that Toon.
- The Vice President battle is the only battle where the NPC is randomized.
- The Vice President battle and the Chief Executive Officer battle both consist of two turn-based combat rounds. The Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Justice both consist of one.
- The Vice President battle is the only battle that consists of one battle of Cogs and the other with Skelecogs.
- A level zero Cold Caller can occasionally be seen when the Vice President is promoting the Cogs.
- The Vice President battle is the only boss battle that is fought outside.
- The Vice President is the only boss who does not realize the incoming "Cogs" are Toons at firsthand.
- SOS shopping is a term used to describe the practice of entering a Vice President boss battle in hopes of finding a desirable SOS Toon. If a player deems the SOS Toon undesirable, they essentially disconnect from the battle and enter another.
- This is more commonly seen in Toons with a higher Sellbot Cog Disguise.
- This boss battle is the only boss battle where the reward is revealed at the very beginning, although some people may be able to work out the amount of pink slips they will get at the end of the Chief Executive Officer boss battle by either looking at the levels of the groups Cog Disguises and/or looking at what types of Cogs and how many Cogs there are that are sitting at the tables in the banquet round. The rewards from the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Justice battles are completely random and are not known until the end or after the end of the battle.
- The SOS Toon can actually be seen from the elevator if the player minimizes their screen to be as thin as possible.
- This is the only boss battle that had been affected by the Silly Meter's mega Silly Surge on March 14, 2019. The Vice President himself was unable to withstand the maximum silliness and rolled off the surface on his own, prompting an automatic win for Toons in battle.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman