| Senior Vice President of Sales|
|Number of attacks:||6|
|Weakest attack:|| Bump|
|Strongest attack:|| Jump (Cog boss)|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
- "Go! And make that sale!"
- ―Senior Vice President of Sales
The Senior V.P. is a large Cog with a checkered suit of the traditional magenta Sellbot color. He has a large set of teeth along with binocular eyes. His body is set upon a large rotating gear. He moves by a large metal track underneath him. He has two faces, one on the front of his head and one on the back. The V.P. has several light bulbs attached to the top of his head, and has a small undercarriage underneath him that opens up to allow the Sellbots to enter a battle with Toons.
Due to graphical glitches on certain resolutions, some of the Vice President's dialogue cannot be read. The dialogue is as followed:
- While the Toons are exiting the elevator, a set of eight Cogs, four on each side of the V.P., are lined up in a battle order. The V.P. says, "You are hereby promoted to full-fledged Sellbots. Congratulations!"
- The Cogs then begin to walk onto the farthest floor in the Sellbot Towers and lift off while the Toons get into battle positions. As this is happening, the V.P. turns and waves, saying, "Go! And make that sale!"
- He then turns back to his original position, looking down at the Toons in their disguises, and says, "Welcome, new Cogs! You are hereby promoted to full-fledged Sellbots. Congratu--"
- The caged shopkeeper is waving at the Toons below and says "Hey! Hiya! Hey over there!". The V.P. turns his head and looks up at the caged Toon.
- The captured shopkeeper then says, "So, did you Toons come to rescue me?". The V.P. spins his head and looks down at the Toons, saying, "Huh? Toons! In disguise!"
- The disguises are then removed off of the Toons, prompting the V.P. to say "Attack!!" and initiate the first Cog battle.
Battling the V.P. consists of three consecutive battle rounds: a battle round with Sellbots ranging from levels 1-12, another round with Skelecogs consisting of levels 8-12, and the final round where Toons will face the V.P. himself.
First round: Cog battle
After the V.P. foils the Toons' plans and realizes that the "Cogs" are actually Toons due to accidentally being exposed by the caged shopkeeper, Toons face Sellbots ranging from all levels. The battle style is very basic and most Cogs here are rather low on the corporate ladder. This round includes Sellbots that Toons could find in Daisy Gardens and several other Cogs.
Second round: Skelecog battle
After battling the first round, the shopkeeper's cage will move slightly down and the V.P. will move close to the elevator. Toons then face another round of Cogs, this time being Skelecogs, as they enter from the V.P.'s undercarriage. The Skelecogs range from levels eight to twelve, meaning they can be Glad Handers, Mover & Shakers, Two-Faces, The Minglers, or Mr. Hollywoods.
Third round: V.P. battle
The caged shopkeeper provides Toons with an infinite amount of Whole Cream Pies when they jump up to them. Toons must throw the pies into the V.P.'s undercarriage when it opens up to shoot gears, after which a Toon must throw them at his upper body to knock him backward. Toons can also throw the pies at other Toons to heal one laff point per hit. To throw Whole Cream Pies, Toons must either click (and hold) the gag's icon on the top of the screen or hit the default "Delete" key on the keyboard.
Once the pies knock the V.P. back far enough, he will fall from the surface of the Sellbot Towers, marking a successful victory of the participating Toons and ultimately freeing the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper awards all Toons with two of their SOS cards after the V.P. is defeated.
- Throw Gears: The V.P. targets a single Toon and throws a number of gears at them, deducting three laff points if hit. The Toon can move backward or run in any other direction away from the gears to avoid the attack.
- Gear Shower: The V.P. spins his torso causing gears to fly out of his body, deducting three laff points from Toons in close proximity. Toons can simply move away from him to avoid the attack.
- Undercarriage Gears: The V.P.'s undercarriage opens up and gears shoot out of it, which deduct two laff points. When this happens, a Toon should throw Whole Cream Pies into the opening to stun him.
- Jump: The V.P. jumps up and slams back down to the ground, deducting 10 laff points from any Toon who remains on the ground. This is a powerful attack that can be avoided by pressing the default "Control" key on the keyboard to jump. Whenever the V.P. jumps, he will begin to slowly move back up the incline.
- Bump: Toons lose one laff point when bumping into the V.P.'s undercarriage. Bumping into his front treads will cause him to swipe at Toons.
- Swipe: The V.P. swipes at the Toon who bumps into him if they are near him, deducting five laff points. Other Toons in close proximity can be affected by this attack as well.
Name of origin
A "Vice President" is responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet the company's objectives.
- The only role, based on observations, that the Vice President possesses is promoting Cogs. Although, based on the definition of a V.P. of marketing, he could also be responsible for managing the sales of his corporation.
- The Vice President was first seen in a pre-Beta video of Toontown Rewritten that was uploaded by Sir Max (Joey) before Beta was publicly released.
- The Vice President is the only boss battle where:
- the entire battle is fought outside of the facility rather than within an interior of some sort.
- there is an introduction to a randomized NPC Toon, unlike the other boss battles where the same Toon is always introduced.
- the boss does not realize firsthand that the incoming "Cogs" are Toons in Cog Disguises.
- there are two turn-based combat rounds consisted of Cogs and Skelecogs separately.
- the boss does not say something upon being defeated.
- When the Vice President is idle, he starts off stationary but eventually begins to move forward very slowly after jumping. He also speeds up every time he starts to jump.
- Once he is stunned, he will become stationary again.
- The Vice President and the Director of Ambush Marketing are the only bosses without "Chief" in their names.
- The Vice President has two faces, most likely as a reference to the "two-face", supported by the fact that one side of his face is smiling whereas the other is frowning. The Chief Executive Officer also has two faces.
- It is unknown where he goes after he falls off of the Sellbot Towers. Although unconfirmed, it is believed that the Vice President formed the giant ditch from the Sellbot Headquarters courtyard due to the impact of his fall.
- The Vice President looks somewhat similar to a Skelecog but is not considered one.
- If there are no Toons in the Vice President's range, he jumps nonstop until a Toon comes near him.
- It was originally possible to unstun the Vice President while he is stunned by running into his undercarriage, causing him to attempt to swipe at the Toon that ran into him. Because this was considered a form of greening, this is no longer possible.
- The Vice President battle and the Chief Executive Officer battle both consist of two turn-based combat rounds. The Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Justice both consist of one.
- A level zero Cold Caller can occasionally be seen when the Vice President is promoting the Cogs. This is the only instance of level zero Cogs existing.
- SOS shopping is a term used to describe the practice of entering a Vice President boss battle in hopes of finding a desirable SOS Toon. If a player deems the SOS Toon undesirable, they essentially disconnect from the battle and enter another.
- This is more commonly seen in Toons with a higher Sellbot Cog Disguise.
- The SOS Toon can actually be seen from the elevator if the player minimizes their screen to be as thin as possible.
- This is the only boss battle that was affected by the Silly Meter's mega Silly Surge on March 14, 2019. The Vice President himself was unable to withstand the maximum silliness and rolled off the surface on his own, prompting an automatic win for Toons in battle.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman