Do you have a question, suggestion, bug report, or want to apply for a position on Toontown Rewritten's staff team, but have no idea how to contact Toontown Rewritten?
Option #1: Email
- To send Toontown Rewritten an email, simply go to your email program, type up a message, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or, if your email is connected to your browser, simply click the link above and then type out your message.
Option #2: The IRC Support Room
- To send in a message via the support room, go to https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.gamesurge.net and enter a username and "#ttrsupport" in the Channel box. Once you enter, you are placed in a line. Once you reach the front of the line, a staff member will message you, where you can live chat your problem
Other Ways to Contact
- Go to https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.gamesurge.net and enter "#toontownrewritten" into the channel box. Here you can message any staff member by clicking their name on the right hand side on the window. (Note: Their name will have a green "@" next to it.
Who should I contact in the IRC?
- Windows Support - Harv
- OS X Support - Anth, jjkoletar
- Maitnence and Server Error Questions - jjkoletar, cfsworks, Harv
- Applying for a job - Joey19982
- General questions about the game - Any Staff Member
- IRC Questions - Scootz, John, Hawkheart, Harv
- Music Questions - Cool Peaches
- Art and Design Questions - Boo Boo, June, Roger Dog, Speedway Master, Slate
- Translation Questions - shnuzter, Goshi, Alpha Centauri/Andro Centrauri
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.