|65 Laff||Sienna Deer|
Cold Caller 1
Short Change 1
Bottom Feeder 1
|3/7 Trophies||37/70 Species|
|1/4 Trophies||15/40 Species|
|Bronze Shovel||Large Watering Can|
I use Ivy as a secondary Toon for Multi-tooning. As of now, she only has 26 Laff.
I use Carrot in ToonTasks involving helping new toons.
- Rose (formerly Neena)
- Pepper Bagelcrunch (retired)
- Princess Petunia (TTO)
- I played the original TTO. I created Princess Petunia, a tall, purple rabbit, with long ears and the normal-sized head sometime in 2010. I was at least six years old and had no idea what I was doing. On this Toon, I maybe achieved 25 Laff if that. I was more invested in games like Roblox and Animal Jam at this point in my life, so Toontown kinda took a backseat.
- Like mentioned before, I joined TTR under the name Pepper Bagelcrunch, a tan and tall dog, in 2015. I was not aware that TTO and TTR were not the same thing, and was pretty upset when I found out that I couldn't have adopted another doodle. After losing my account, I decided to take a break from TTO altogether.
- My current Doodle, Dakota, is a tribute to my old doodle of the same name back in TTO. Dakota was/is purple and has/had antennae. I was lucky enough to find a close replica, with seemingly better traits. If I remember correctly, first-gen Kota was always angry at me for some reason, but second-gen Kota can't get enough of me.
- I used to be deathly afraid of cogs, even Flunkies. I was specifically afraid of Bloodsuckers and Mover and Shakers. As embarrassing as it is, even as Pepper Bagelcrunch in TTR, I was still terrified of initiating cog battles, and would almost never fight alone. I'm not afraid of cogs anymore... If we don't count lvl 12 Legal Eagles.
I like to take selfies, so I'll share them with you. Here they are, I guess.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.