| Tutorial Tom's building|
- It is unknown if Tutorial Tom's building resides in a playground or a street.
- According to localizer code, the street is called Tutorial Terrace. However, this might not be official; it may just be in case hackers manage to teleport into the Toontorial and a friend views their location.
- Some speculate it is in Toontown Central because the outside shares the same art style.
- Although, this can be wrong because when entering the Toontorial, only the text "Toontorial" will show up on screen. In addition, the range of zone IDs of the Toontorial, which are unique to each playground, street and street area, is 20,000-20,999, whereas Toontown Central's is 2,000-2,999. Because of this, it can be considered in its own neighborhood.
- It is one of the only buildings in the game that can only be entered once, the only other building is the first Toon Headquarters in the Toontorial.
- It is the only building in the game with a window that can be seen through to see outside. Although from the exterior, the building now has two translucent windows and the door is moved to were the window should have been.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.