|Time limit:||65 Seconds|
|Number of Toons:||1-4 Toons|
|Minimum jellybeans:||15 jellybeans|
|Maximum jellybeans:||90 jellybeans|
The objective is to collect as many treasure chests from the bottom of the water pool and bring it back to the boat within the time limit. Fish are swimming in and out of the course, and colliding into one will halt any Toons and cause them to drop the treasure chest if they were holding one. A map of the progressis on the right side of the screen.
The goal is to avoid any fish, and bring back as many treasure chests as times allows. As a fish's size increases, avoiding it becomes more of a hassle, yet fish in smaller stature are bigger in numbers on the course.
|Arrow keys (← ↑ ↓→)||Move toon left, right, vertically, horizontally or diagonally.|
- This game was released on November 6, 2013.
- Toons will perform the Cringe animation if they collide with any fish.
- If a Toon does this activity on their own, it is nearly impossible but plausibile if not hit and constantly moving (as seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix95wWvBq58&t=), making it possible to get three chests, but only if the conditions work in the Toon's favor.
- According to the Daily Alpha Update newsletter released on November 6, 2013, treasure dive was created when Sir Max took some treasure chests, and a few fish from the pet shop and threw them into a melted ice rink.
- Treasure Dive gives the Toon the most Jellybeans.