The goal of the trampoline is to get as high in the air as you can. Jumping is done by pressing Ctrl, and the higher the toon gets, the higher the next jump can be, but it is important to time the Ctrl press right.
There are 11 ordinary floating tokens in the game, positioned in fixed intervals, and one giant token at the top. Each collected floating token is worth 2 actual tokens, and collecting the big one at the top will reward 22 extra tokens.
Each trampoile has an additional sign next to it, reading its best height score, and the name of the Toon who achieved it. If a player scores a better score, they receive 20 additional tokens, and the score board updates.
- Trampolines are also found in parties.
- Before an update for ToonFest 2015, there were originally jellybeans instead of ToonFest Tokens on the trampolines. This is because trampolines were a part of parties in Toontown Online, where jellybeans were rewarded.
- Formerly, each collected token in the game rewarded 1 token rather than 2.
- During Toonfest 2015, there was a major bug that made Toons unplayable until the Trampolines were fixed.
- If a Toon breaks the height record and collects the giant token, they can receive the 20-token bonus in the following games in the same trampoline, even if they didn't score higher than their record, as long as the also collect the giant token.