- Rollbacks are trusted users of the Toontown Rewritten Wiki with one permission granted. They are identified with a red name. Additional information about the rollbacks will be displayed on this page. It is recommended that users contact any rollback through their respective message wall.
Who are the rollbacks?
- This section details every rollback's user pages, right, promotion date, and status of activity. Additional information about the rollbacks can be found here.
- Active - The user regularly contributes to the wiki.
- Partially Active - The user occasionally contributes to the wiki.
- Inactive - The user rarely contributes to the wiki. If a moderator is persistently inactive, they are at possible risk of being demoted.
- Unavailable - The user is permitted temporary future inactivity and should not be contacted for assistance. They will not be demoted if informed to active administrators ahead of time.
|There are currently no rollbacks.|
How is the "rollback" function used?
- The "rollback" function allows rollback users to revert an edit in one-click. The reverted edit(s) will not be visible in the wiki activity.
What should rollbacks do to help the wiki?
- A rollback user is expected to make good use of their "rollback" function when necessary. If a rollback user is caught misusing said function, they will be contacted; if they continue to misuse the function after the initial warning, their right will be provoked. In the event that a rollback user misuses their right for the purpose of sabotaging the wiki or causing vandalism, they will be subjected to an indefinite block.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.