What is the Toontown Rewritten Wiki all about?
- The Toontown Rewritten Wiki is an encyclopedia that was created since September 21, 2013. With 2,393 pages in mind, the wiki continues to expand with more Toontastic information than ever before, allowing users to learn about all things Toontown!
- Sign up for a FANDOM account to begin editing. The question is: Are YOU Toon Enough?
Does the Toontown Rewritten Team own this wiki?
- While some people may believe that the Toontown Rewritten Team created the wiki, that actually is not the case. Quite a few staff members, however, have visited the wiki and even volunteered to update some of our important pages when needed. They may stop by from time to time doing so.
Who are the brains behind the Toontown Rewritten Wiki?
- The Toontown Rewritten Wiki was made possible because of TheGhostWalker, but also because of Toontown's wonderful community members. Many community members contribute to this wiki for one reason, and that is to gather a huge chunk of information dedicated to the game we all know and love.
- The Toontown Rewritten Wiki is maintained by a short band of users who have devotedly proven to be "Toon Enough" for the job of keeping the wiki in tip-top shape. If a user sports a colorful name, chances are they part of said short band. They could either be an administrator, moderator, or rollback.
Does the Toontown Rewritten Wiki have a policy?
- Of course. Toontown needs to stay clean for players of all ages, after all. Before contributing to the Toontown Rewritten Wiki, please review our main policy. There are also additional policies that cover specifically on vandalism, plagiarism, and media. Should a user fail to comply with either of the policies, the user will be subjected to any form of punishment that is deemed necessary against their FANDOM account, depending on the severity of the situation. Every user should make a good representation of the Toontown community by showing what it means it to be "Toon Enough".
Does the Toontown Rewritten Wiki have a "Manual of Style"?
- Correct. Our Manual of Style covers all the details on how each and every page found on the wiki should be presented to the average viewer. Should a user fail to comply with the Manual of Style, the user will be subjected to any form of punishment that is deemed necessary against their FANDOM account, depending on the severity of the situation.
- NOTE: The big thing that a lot of users may forget is that we want to emphasize the importance of Toons and Cogs, since they are the protagonists and antagonists, by capitalizing the two terms.
How can users contribute to the wiki?
- Boy, there is a lot of work that needs to be done. If we had to list every possible task, this very section would be quite a long read. However, here are a few helpful tidbits:
- Expand on a page that is marked as a "stub"
- Add citations or references to a page containing unverified information
- Refrain from using first-person or second-person narrative when editing
- The above bullet points are just a few examples but do not think that is all it takes. Luckily, the Toontown Rewritten Wiki is occupied with a state-of-the-art "Community" page that can get users started. Within that page holds a nifty todo list straight from the wiki’s administrators as well.
The Toontown Wiki already has a ton of information on Toontown. Why not transfer their content to this wiki?
- The greatest thing about the Toontown Rewritten Wiki (as well as Toontown Rewritten) is that it is essentially a rewritten version of an older product. Although the Toontown Wiki may have all the information already put together, the Toontown Rewritten Wiki strives to do things differently. Toontown Rewritten is a remake of a game that was closed by Disney in September 19, 2013, which calls for a good chance of new features, new events, and changes to certain functions of the game that may not have existed in Toontown Online.
- Above everything else, it is important to note that taking the same exact information word-for-word from the Toontown Wiki is considered plagiarism, which is a violation of our policy. Uploading any image or video from the Toontown Wiki is also prohibited. By contributing to the Toontown Rewritten Wiki, please consider taking the time and effort to help provide original content instead of relying on a different wiki.
Am I allowed to seek inquiries regarding the game on the wiki?
- Absolutely. But before asking questions, try using the wiki's search bar in order to find a mainspace page that deals with a specific subject to find the answer. If not, create a blog post or visit the Forum, and a user may come by with an answer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.