- 1 What is the Toontown Rewritten Wiki all about?
- 2 Does the Toontown Rewritten Team own the wiki?
- 3 Who are the brains behind the Toontown Rewritten Wiki?
- 4 Does the Toontown Rewritten Wiki have a policy?
- 5 Does the Toontown Rewritten Wiki have a "Manual of Style"?
- 6 How can users contribute to the wiki?
- 7 The Toontown Wiki already has a ton of information on Toontown. Why not transfer their content to this wiki?
- 8 Can inquiries regarding the game be made on the wiki?
What is the Toontown Rewritten Wiki all about?
- The Toontown Rewritten Wiki is an encyclopedia that was created since September 21, 2013. With 2,480 pages in mind, the wiki continues to expand with more Toontastic information than ever before, allowing users to learn about all things Toontown!
- If interested, consider signing up for a Fandom account to begin editing. The only question we have left to ask is: Are YOU Toon Enough?
Does the Toontown Rewritten Team own the wiki?
- One would probably think that the Toontown Rewritten Team created the wiki, but the surprising reality is... that is actually not the case. However, a significant portion of their staff members utilized the wiki in the past and still do to this day. Some of them even volunteered to update a few of our important pages.
- Although the Toontown Rewritten Team may not be responsible for running the wiki, we are happy to announce that we have partnered with them. This means that they will be working with us in a number of ways to help benefit the wiki. We are eternally grateful for this opportunity to have them work with us.
Who are the brains behind the Toontown Rewritten Wiki?
- The Toontown Rewritten Wiki was made possible because of TheGhostWalker, but also because of Toontown's wonderful community members. Many community members contribute to this wiki for one reason, and that is to gather a huge chunk of information dedicated to the game we all know and love.
- The Toontown Rewritten Wiki is maintained by a short band of users who have devotedly proven to be "Toon Enough" for the job of keeping the wiki in tip-top shape. If a user sports a colorful name, chances are they are part of our short band. They could be either an administrator, moderator, or rollback.
Does the Toontown Rewritten Wiki have a policy?
- Of course. Toontown needs to stay clean for players of all ages, after all. Before contributing to the Toontown Rewritten Wiki, please review our site policies. Should a user fail to comply with either of the policies, the user will be subjected to any form of punishment that is deemed necessary against their Fandom account, depending on the severity of the situation. Every user should make a good representation of the Toontown community by showing what it means it to be "Toon Enough".
Does the Toontown Rewritten Wiki have a "Manual of Style"?
- Correct. Our Manual of Style covers all the details on how each and every page found on the wiki should be presented to the average viewer. Professional editing standards for all of our content are enforced. Should a user fail to comply with the Manual of Style, the user will be subjected to any form of punishment that is deemed necessary against their Fandom account, depending on the severity of the situation.
How can users contribute to the wiki?
- Boy, there is a lot of work that needs to be done. If we had to list every possible task, this very section would be quite a long read. However, here are a few helpful tidbits:
- Expand on a page that is marked as a "stub"
- Add citations or references to a page containing unverified information
- Refrain from using first-person or second-person narrative when editing
- The above bullet points are just a few examples but do not think that is all it takes. There is still plenty of work to do, so check out our state-of-the-art Community page to see where to start. Within that page holds a thorough todo list written by our administrators, among other various tasks autogenerated by Fandom.
The Toontown Wiki already has a ton of information on Toontown. Why not transfer their content to this wiki?
- One of our reasons that we forbid the transfer of Toontown Wiki's content is pretty straightforward: This wiki was made for Toontown Rewritten, not Toontown Online.
- While the Toontown Wiki may have a lot of information already put together, we strive to do things very differently. Toontown Rewritten's primary goal is to continue where Disney left off, which calls for a good chance of new features, new expansions, new events, and tweaks or changes to existing gameplay that otherwise did not exist in Toontown Online. Unlike the Toontown Wiki, the Toontown Rewritten Wiki provides information about those aspects of new content.
- Our biggest reason, however, is that plagiarism is something we will never condone and counts as a serious violation of our policy. Uploading any form of media from the Toontown Wiki is also prohibited and does not belong on a wiki focusing mainly on Toontown Rewritten. By contributing to the Toontown Rewritten Wiki, please consider taking the time and effort to help provide original content instead of relying on a different wiki.
Can inquiries regarding the game be made on the wiki?
- Absolutely. But before asking questions by creating a post on the Forum, try using search to locate the answer from a specific mainspace page that covers the particular subject in question.