- Administrators are highly trusted users of the Toontown Rewritten Wiki with the most rights granted possible. They are identified with a purple name, or a blue name if they also have bureaucrat rights. Additional information about the administrators are displayed on this page.
Who are the administrators?
- This section details every administrator's user pages, rights, promotion date, and status of activity. Additional information about the administrators can be found here.
- Active - The user regularly contributes to the wiki.
- Partially Active - The user occasionally contributes to the wiki.
- Inactive - The user rarely contributes to the wiki. If an administrator is persistently inactive, they are at possible risk of being demoted.
- Unavailable - The user is permitted temporary future inactivity and should not be contacted for assistance. They will not be demoted if informed to other active administrators ahead of time.
|TheGhostWalker||Message Wall · Contributions · Public logs||Administrator
|September 21, 2013 (Founder)||Inactive|
|SaturdayNight||Message Wall · Contributions · Public logs||Administrator
|November 5, 2013||Active|
|Manulik||Message Wall · Contributions · Public logs||Administrator
|April 25, 2014||Inactive|
|Dynaboom||Message Wall · Contributions · Public logs||Administrator
|August 10, 2016||Partially Active|
|UrbanPie950||Message Wall · Contributions · Public logs||Administrator||March 24, 2019||Unavailable|
|ZanyDragon||Message Wall · Contributions · Public logs||Administrator||May 10, 2020||Active|
What rights does an administrator have?
- An administrator has access to many additional functions including but not limited to:
- Delete and undelete pages and their histories, as well as uploaded files.
- Lock a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by certain users, which can be set indefinitely or at a certain duration.
- Block anonymous and registered users from editing, which can be set indefinitely or at a certain duration.
- Revert vandalism in one-click with the rollback feature.
- Kick or ban users from the chat room if enabled.
- Edit the user interface.
- Enable or disable certain features of the wiki.
- View the top-secret administrator dashboard to find various tools.
- A full list of administrator rights are listed here.
What should administrators do to help the wiki?
- An administrator is expected to be active, ensure vandalism is kept minimal, and ensure that every user on the wiki follows our policies, as well as the Manual of Style. If an administrator is caught misusing their rights, they will be contacted; if they continue to misuse their rights after the initial warning, their rights will be provoked. In the event that an administrator misuses their rights for the purpose of sabotaging the wiki or causing vandalism, they will be subjected to an indefinite block.