Administrators are highly trusted users of the Toontown Rewritten Wiki with the most permissions granted possible. Additional information about the administrators will be displayed on this page. Should a user find desire to contact an administrator, it is recommended to contact an active administrator through their respective message wall.
What is an administrator?
An administrator, identified with a purple name (or a blue name if they also have bureaucrat rights), is a user who has access to many additional functions. Administrators can:
- Delete and undelete pages and page histories, as well as uploaded files.
- Lock a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by certain users.
- Block anonymous and registered users from editing.
- Revert vandalism in one-click with the rollback feature.
- Kick or ban users from the chat room.
- Edit the user interface.
- Enable or disable certain features of the wiki.
- View the administrator dashboard to find various tools.
A full list of administrator rights are listed here.
You can view additional information in relation to users with administrator access here. The information provided on this page includes every administrator's user pages, rights, promotion date, and status of activity.
- Active - The user regularly contributes to the wiki. You should contact an active moderator, Content Moderator, administrator, or the VSTF if you require emergency assistance, such as reporting a vandal.
- Partially Active - The user occasionally contributes to the wiki.
- Inactive - The user rarely contributes to the wiki. If an administrator is persistently inactive, they are at possible risk of being demoted.
- Unavailable - The user is permitted temporary future inactivity, and should not be contacted for assistance.
|TheGhostWalker||Message Wall · Blog · Contributions · Edit count · Public logs||Administrator|
|September 21, 2013 (Founder)||Inactive|
|SaturdayNight||Message Wall · Blog · Contributions · Edit count · Public logs||Administrator|
|November 5, 2013||Active|
|Manulik||Message Wall · Blog · Contributions · Edit count · Public logs||Administrator|
|April 25, 2014||Inactive|
|Bermuda||Message Wall · Blog · Contributions · Edit count · Public logs||Administrator||October 18, 2014||Inactive|
|Dynaboom||Message Wall · Blog · Contributions · Edit count · Public logs||Administrator|
|August 10, 2016||Active|
|UrbanPie950||Message Wall · Blog · Contributions · Edit count · Public logs||Administrator||March 24, 2019||Unavailable|
Becoming an administrator
What should administrators do?
Administrators are highly trusted users who are granted access to a majority of the wiki. An administrator is expected to be active, ensure vandalism is kept minimal, and ensure that every user follows the policy. If you notice an administrator misusing their privileges, report them to an active bureaucrat immediately by sending them a message on their message wall. You should also report them by contacting Wikia here.