|Gag pouch capacity||25|
|Jellybean pouch capacity||50|
|Teleport access to||Toontown Central|
|Gag training?||Yes; Toon-Up or Sound|
- Main page: Toontorial
The Toontorial is the introduction and beginning of the game when players first start playing Toontown Rewritten. The player learns the basics of the game about how to move their Toon, gags, Cog battles, ToonTasks, Toon Headquarters, the Shticker Book, and how to use SpeedChat or SpeedChat+.
Toons will need to complete ToonTasks for 16 animation frames of the gag track that they chose to train.
- Upgraded gag pouch to carry 25 total gags
- Increased ToonTask capacity to hold two ToonTasks at once
- Upgraded jellybean pouch to carry 50 total jellybeans
- Teleport access to Toontown Central
- +1 laff boost from a random ToonTask
- +1 laff boost from Professor Pete
- +2 laff boost from Honey Haha
- +2 laff boost from Professor Wiggle
- +3 laff boost from Sticky Lou
A total of +9 laff boosts are granted by completing the above ToonTasks.