| Toontown Central|
|Treasure:||Ice cream cone|
|Number of buildings:||108|
| Silly Street → Elm Street, Daisy Gardens|
Loopy Lane → Alto Avenue, Minnie's Melodyland
Punchline Place → Barnacle Boulevard, Donald's Dock
|Maximum building stories:||3 floors|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
Toontown Central, commonly abbreviated to TTC, is a neighborhood located in the center of Toontown. It is connected to Goofy Speedway, Daisy Gardens, Donald's Dock, and Minnie's Melodyland. Toontown Central is the playground where new Toons begin their journey after leaving the Toon-torial, and it is the first playground that Toons work in.
The Trolley Games in this playground are the easiest, but offer the least amount of jellybeans. The same selection of doodles are available here as they are in all Pet Shops, but doodles purchased at Toontown Central Pet Shop are the most stubborn and often get tired. The doodle prices in this playground are the same as in Donald's Dock, with the difference being that they get tired less often and tend to perform tricks a lot more.
Toontown Central is designed to be the center of humor, jokes, and silliness in all of Toontown.
- It is a lush green meadow.
- It is home to many Toons and buildings such as the Toontown Library, Toontown Bank, Toontown Schoolhouse, and Toon Hall.
- The Toon Buildings are designed to be colorful.
- The Toon Headquarters in the playground resemble fire stations, indicated with the words "Fire Chief" written across a firefighter's hat roof.
- There are several points-of-interest across the neighborhood's playground: the Hollywood-like Toontown sign in the playground's background and a gazebo located in the center of the playground along with a fishing pond and a bridge.
- Butterflies can also be seen flying around at certain locations in the playground. The entire playground itself, when viewed from above, resembles the head of Mickey Mouse.
- Bird chirps are randomly heard in the background music.
- Clothing Shop (Tammy the Tailor)
- Toon Headquarters (Four HQ Officers)
- Pet Shop (Clerk Poppy , Clerk Peppy and Clerk Pappy)
- Goofy's Gag Shop (Clerk Clark and Clerk Clara)
- Party Gate (Party Planner Polly and Party Planner Pumpkin)
- Toontown Bank (Banker Bob)
- Toon Hall (Flippy)
- Toontown Library (Librarian Larry)
- Toontown Schoolhouse (Professor Pete)
Toontown Central has three streets:
- Loopy Lane which leads to Minnie's Melodyland.
- Punchline Place which leads to Donald's Dock.
- Silly Street which leads to Daisy's Garden.
Streets main purposes are to house buildings and connect neighborhoods, as well as providing a place to battle the Cogs. In Toontown Central's case, the Cogs are designed to be weak so new Toons could get used to Cog battling or to train newly owned gags.
- The Toon Headquarters in Toontown Central used to not have a telescope, but now it does.
- Toontown Central is the only playground besides Donald's Dreamland to have a telescope, while all other playgrounds have periscopes.
- In Toontown Online, Mickey Mouse would be found here speaking to Toons. In Toontown Rewritten, Mickey is absent due to copyright reasons.
- Toontown Central was the only playground decorated for the Toon Council Presidential Elections.
- The only time the Toontown Central playground was invaded by Cogs was during Doomsday. Though the Alpha Testers couldn't see it, the Cogs invading the other playgrounds were kept at bay by NPCs like Lil Oldman, Professor Flake, Coach Zucchini, and Shep Ahoy (in TTR canon). The Cogs have stayed out of the playgrounds ever since.
- The Toontown Central playground is in the shape of Mickey Mouse's head.
- Toontown Central is the only playground where level 1 Cogs can be found.
- Toontown Central has a noticeable lack of Cog Buildings outside of Cog Invasions, likely because it has a lot of weak players who may not be ready for them.
- During the Christmas event, a special decorated Christmas tree, surrounded by many presents, is placed in the very center of the playground. This makes Toontown Central the only playground to have a Christmas tree.
- Because Welcome Valley is a district meant for new beginner Toons after leaving the Toon-torial, only Toontown Central is accessible.