|Treasure||Ice cream cone|
|Number of buildings||108|
|Number of streets||3|
|Silly Street → Elm Street, Daisy Gardens|
Loopy Lane → Alto Avenue, Minnie's Melodyland
Punchline Place → Barnacle Boulevard, Donald's Dock
|Maximum building stories|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Playground theme |
Winter playground theme
Toontown Central, commonly known as as TTC, is a neighborhood located in the center of Toontown. It has streets that connect to Donald's Dock, Daisy Gardens, and Minnie's Melodyland; and connects to Goofy Speedway. It is where new Toons begin their journey after leaving Tutorial Terrace, and is the first of six playgrounds that Toons work in.
Toontown Central is designed to be the center of humor, jokes, and silliness in all of Toontown. The entire playground itself is in the shape of Mickey Mouse's head. There are several points of interests including the Hollywood-like Toontown sign in the playground's background and a gazebo located in the center along with a fishing pond and a bridge. Butterflies also fly around, and chirping sounds from birds can be heard. The treasure in Toontown Central is a type of dessert, an ice cream cone.
- Toon Headquarters (four HQ Officers)
- Toon Hall (Flippy)
- Toontown Bank (Banker Bob)
- Toontown Library (Librarian Larry)
- Toontown Schoolhouse (Professor Pete)
- Gag Shop (Clerk Clark and Clerk Clara)
- Clothing Shop (Tammy the Tailor)
- Pet Shop (Clerk Poppy, Clerk Peppy, and Clerk Pappy)
Toontown Central has three streets:
- Loopy Lane, which connects to Alto Avenue in Minnie's Melodyland.
- Punchline Place, which connects to Barnacle Boulevard in Donald's Dock.
- Silly Street, which connects to Elm Street in Daisy Gardens.
- Main page: Toontown Central ToonTasks
Toons are instructed to complete their very first set of ToonTasks in Toontown Central before advancing to Donald's Dock.
- In Toontown Online, Mickey Mouse used to roam the playground. In Toontown Rewritten's storyline, he went off to focus on his movies and asked Alec Tinn to host the Toon Council Presidential Elections and elect either Flippy or Slappy as Toon Council president so that one of them can take of Toontown.
- The main reason he is absent, however, is because Toontown Rewritten wanted to prevent from calling attention to the Disney characters by simply not including them in their playgrounds.
- Toontown Central was the only playground decorated for the Toon Council Presidential Elections.
- The Cogs unleashed Doomsday to invade Toontown Central and interrupt the Toon Council Presidential Elections. Though Alpha testers could not actually witness in-game, it was apparent that the Cogs invaded other playgrounds but were kept at bay by Lil Oldman, Professor Flake, Coach Zucchini, and Shep Ahoy. The Cogs refused to enter the playgrounds ever since.
- Toontown Central's Toon Headquarters used to not have a telescope until an update implemented it.
- Toontown Central is the only playground besides Donald's Dreamland to have a telescope, whereas Toon Headquarters from every other playground has a periscope.
- Toontown Central has a noticeable lack of Cog Buildings outside of Cog Invasions, likely to prevent newer Toons from going sad by attempting to defeat them.
- Because Welcome Valley is a district meant for new beginner Toons after leaving Tutorial Terrace, only Toontown Central is accessible.
- Toontown Central is one of two playgrounds that connects to another playground without a street, with the other playground being Donald's Dock.
- During the Twelve Days of Winter, a large Christmas tree accompanied by several presents are displayed in Toontown Central next to Toon Hall, the Toontown Bank, and the Toontown Library.