|Time limit:||150 seconds|
|Number of Toons:||1-4 Toons|
|Minimum jellybeans:||24 jellybeans|
|Maximum jellybeans:||42 jellybeans|
―an excerpt from Call Log
The objective of the game is to get as many points as possible while also getting to the end elevator in time. Toons must run through a platforming course and collect Cog emblems while avoiding obstacles, such as pits, Cogs, and stompers. Cogs fly and walk around the course, and drop an emblem when destroyed. Toons can also collect emblems without having to destroy Cogs, as many of them are already strewn about the map from the beginning of the game. A timeline-like bar at the bottom of the screen shows the progress through the course. Once Toons reach the end of the course and enter the elevator, they will gain bonus points depending on how much extra time there is left. If a Toon does not make it, they will not earn a bonus.
Each Cog emblem gives a different amount of points:
|1 point||2 points||3 points||4 points|
In this game, Toons have a Squirt Gun gag that fires a water blast that deals damage to Cogs. Cogs will need to be hit the same amount of times as the point value of the emblem it will drop. For example, if a Cog will drop a Sellbot emblem, it will need to hit once. If it will drop a Lawbot emblem, it will need to be hit 3 times, and so on. Many times it is obvious what type of Cog this is due to it's suit (e.g. cashbot have green suit).
Difference between Playgrounds
- Depending on how much difficult the Playground is considered, higher the cogs and harder the level will be.
|Arrow keys (← ↑ →)||Move left, jump, or move right|
|Ctrl||Use Squirt Gun|
- This game was released on November 2, 2013.
- The sound that the Squirt Gun makes when it is squirted in this game is that of a Seltzer Bottle, not a Squirt Gun.
- There is a bug that occasionally prevents Toons from jumping, rendering the game unbeatable.
- There is a bug that causes the controls to be the same as when outside of the game. For example, pressing up will have the Toon go forward instead of jumping, and Ctrl will have players jump and use their squirt gun at the same time.
- Canonically, Dr. Surlee put this game in for the trolley to prepare toons for Doomsday.