|Time limit:||150 seconds|
|Number of Toons:||1-4 Toons|
|Minimum jellybeans:||24 jellybeans|
|Maximum jellybeans:||42 jellybeans|
―an excerpt from Call Log
The objective of the minigame is to get as many points as possible while also getting to the end elevator in time. Toons must run through a platforming course and collect Cog emblems while avoiding obstacles, such as pits, Cogs, and stompers. Cogs fly and walk around the course, and drop an emblem when destroyed. Toons can also collect emblems without having to destroy Cogs, as many of them are already strewn about the map from the beginning of the minigame. A timeline-like bar at the bottom of the screen shows the progress through the course. Once Toons reach the end of the course and enter the elevator, they will gain bonus points depending on how much extra time there is left. If a Toon does not make it, they will not earn a bonus.
Each Cog emblem gives a different amount of points:
|1 point||2 points||3 points||4 points|
In this minigame, Toons have a Squirt Gun gag that fires a water blast and deals damage to Cogs. Cogs will need to be hit the same amount of times as the point value of the emblem it will drop. For example, if a Cog will drop a Sellbot emblem, it will need to hit once. If it will drop a Lawbot emblem, it will need to be hit 3 times, and so on. Many times it is obvious what type of Cog this is due to its suit (e.g. Cashbots have green suits).
The following controls are default but can be altered from the Options menu based on the player's personal preferences.
|Arrow keys (← ↑ →)||Move left, jump, or move right|
|Ctrl||Use Squirt Gun|
- Toon Escape was released on November 2, 2013.
- Depending on the difficulty level of the playground and the number of Toons participating, the minigame can get tougher.
- The sound that the Squirt Gun makes when it is used in this minigame is that of a Seltzer Bottle rather than its intended sound effect.
- In the Toontown Rewritten storyline, Doctor Surlee had intended to use the "Trolley-bots" (what Cogs were referred to as before their official debut) from Toon Escape, among other minigames like Cog Thief and Tug of War, to prepare Toons for Doomsday.
- This minigame is similar to the platformer game series, Super Mario Brothers.