ToonFest tokens are a special form of currency in Toontown Rewritten that Toons use to purchase exclusive items at ToonFest. These tokens are earned by playing minigame activities in the ToonFest Grounds. The amount of tokens a Toon collects is displayed in a small jar that is next to the jellybean jar which can be viewed via the Shticker Book or by pressing the default "Home" key.
When ToonFest concludes, the tokens disappear and reset for the following ToonFest.
Tokens can be earned in several ways:
- Go fishing at the event area's fishing pond and sell fish.
- Partake in various activities such as trampolines, cannons, and the duck tank.
- The duck tank is considered to be the most efficient way of earning tokens.
- Collect token bags scattered across the event area.
- Fish species can also be caught in other areas and sold at the ToonFest Grounds for tokens. This also works vice versa; fish caught in the ToonFest fishing pond can be sold for jellybeans in other playgrounds.
- Tokens are actually made out of pure chocolate because Riggy Marole apparently did not want to go back on edible currency.
- Toons who attended ToonFest 2015 kept their tokens for ToonFest 2016. Future events now have tokens being reset.
- The maximum amount of tokens that can be collected is 32,050.