The ToonFest Tower is the tower of silliness for ToonFest hosted every year. By defeating Cog dummies with Flippy's pies, Toons can speed up, slow down, and reverse the direction of the platforms around the tower.
Appearances and Events
- On September 19, 2014, the ToonFest Tower was revealed in the opening of the ToonFest area.
- On September 26, 2014, Toons were able to ride the ToonFest Hot Air Balloon to the top of the tower to watch the Finale Fireworks.
April Toons' Week
- On April 1st, 2014, the ToonFest Tower was renamed the Barbecue Tower and placed at Barbecue Headquarters, which was the old ToonFest area.
At the bottom are four rotating disks similar to the merry-go-round that used to be in Minnie's Melodyland (in Toontown Online Beta) colored red, blue, yellow, and red with each getting smaller. Each platform spins the opposite direction of the one larger than it. At the center of the four platforms in a blue and red cupcake, with a pillow stuck out of the top. On top of the pillow is a blue hat-like object with four party streamers connected to it. Out of the hat is a stem which connects to the ToonFest 2014 logo and the platform where Toons will watch the fireworks. About the viewing platform is a party hat connected by two gloves.
The tower returned for ToonFest 2015 but with a different design of a larger blue and red cupcake with four locked doors, and giant ToonFest Tokens placed on top replacing the pillow. The rest is the same as ToonFest 2014. As the event went on, a shop with Token Takers was opened inside, allowing Toons to deposit their ToonFest Tokens and receive special items in exchange.
- In one of Slate Blue Rabbit's YouTube Livestreams (sometime before the 58 minute mark), Slate said the ToonFest Tower was made by all 3 texture artists. The bottom to the rectangular yellow part with the blue stars was made by Slate. The round part with bands around it was made by Boo Boo, and the blue 3D star to the top was made by June.
- Garfieldo designed the full model for the tower.
- Once the Token Takers stand was opened in 2015, Toons could launch themselves into the tower using cannons. The floor could be used to bounce- just like the spinning rings that surround the tower- and Toons could pass through the inner walls and exit the building as if the walls did not exist. The outer walls, however, could not be penetrated.