The ToonFest Tower is a large tower of silliness centered around the ToonFest grounds. By throwing pies at a Cog dummy, Toons can speed up, slow down, and reverse the direction of the platforms around the tower. Inside the tower is where Token Takers sell all sort of exclusive prizes.
At the bottom are four rotating disks composed of a merry-go-round colored yellow, blue, and red with each getting smaller. Each platform spins the opposite direction of the one larger than it. At the center of the four platforms in a blue and red cupcake, with a pillow stuck out of the top. On top of the pillow is a blue hat-like object with four party streamers connected to it. Out of the hat is a stem which connects to the ToonFest logo and the platform where Toons will watch the fireworks. Atop the viewing platform is a party hat connected by two gloves.
The tower returned for ToonFest 2015 with a different design of a larger blue and red cupcake consisting of four locked doors, and giant ToonFest tokens placed on top replacing the pillow. Ever since then, the ToonFest Tower became the central location of where Toons can purchase brand new clothing, accessories, and other exclusive items.
- In ToonFest 2014, the ToonFest Tower had no purpose other than the ToonFest hot air balloon manned by Alec Tinn where Toons could ride to the top of the tower.
- According to Slate in one of her YouTube livestreams, the ToonFest Tower from ToonFest 2014 was made by all three texture artists. The bottom to the rectangular yellow part with the blue stars was made by Slate. The round part with bands around it was made by Boo Boo, and the blue 3D star to the top was made by June.
- Garfieldo designed the full model for the tower.
- When ToonFest reopened as "Barbecue Headquarters" during April Toons Week in 2015, the ToonFest Tower was affected by gravitational anomalies.
- Toons can make contact with the ToonFest Tower by using cannons as a method of bouncing from one cloud to another.
- A scrapped idea for the ToonFest Tower was an animation where it would continuously jump up and down, and sway side to side.