The ToonFest Grounds is a festive area located in Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres that is known for where the annual ToonFest event takes place. Every year on September 19th, the area opens up for Toons to visit and party until October 20th.
The area is always filled with tons of confetti, and surrounded by a multitude of tall trees and a mysterious mineshaft from the top of the mountain. Trampolines, cannons, and bean bags can be found in the ToonFest Grounds, along with the ToonFest Tower in the very middle, and a large fishing pond in the back. In some cases, Flippy's pie stand and some additional booths may also be stationed somewhere within the area. During ToonFest 2014, a hot air balloon accompanied by Alec Tinn could be found behind some of the tall trees.
- The ToonFest Grounds was once active on April 1, 2015 for April Toons Week. The regular tunnel was not opened, but the area itself was accessible through the dark-charcoal tunnel from Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf, leading to ToonFest renamed as Barbecue Headquarters as a prank.
- The tunnel that leads to the ToonFest Grounds is the same tunnel that was never released in Toontown Online. This tunnel sparked rumors about whether Cog Nation or some form of doodle park would be accessible from here.
- Just like any other playground, if the last place a Toon visited was the ToonFest Grounds, logging in again would lead then back there. However, if they re-enter the game after an event had ended, they would be directed to Toontown Central.
- During a ToonFest event, a special button on the upper-right corner of the screen is used to teleport directly into the ToonFest Grounds. This did not require the need to visit Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres, nor being added onto the map of Toontown.
- The ToonFest Grounds is the only area that constitutes a day and night cycle.