|← ToonFest 2017||ToonFest 2018||ToonFest 2019 →|
ToonFest 2018 was an event that marks the fifth anniversary of Toontown Rewritten and five years since the closure of Toontown Online. The event was held in a temporary, newly-constructed area located in Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres called the ToonFest Grounds. The event began on September 19, 2018 and lasted for a whole month up until October 20, 2018.
- August 20 - ToonFest 2018: Toontown Rewritten's 5th Anniversary! (posted by The Toontown Team)
- September 19 - Celebrating Five Years of Toontown Rewritten! | ToonFest 2018 (posted by The Toontown Team)
- September 23 - CRASH Into the Fun! | ToonFest 2018 (posted by Riggy Marole)
- October 7 - Cannon Improv-ments | ToonFest 2018 (posted by Riggy Marole)
- October 15 - The Grand Finale Fiasco | ToonFest 2018 (posted by Riggy Marole)
- Main page: ToonFest Grounds
The ToonFest Grounds is a large woodland dotted with many pine trees, various props, and some tables that Toons can play picnic games on. A dirt road leads from the Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres entrance all the way to the ToonFest Tower. Near the Tower is a mountain where a mysterious mineshaft can be seen. Although the mineshaft is inaccessible, Toons can get a better view of it if they manage to get to the top of the Tower. It is the only area in Toontown with a day and night cycle.
ToonFest had plenty of activities found exclusively at the event area that Toons could participate in to earn ToonFest tokens.
- Cannons - Similar to parties, Toons must blast themselves straight out of a cannon to touch as many clouds as possible. The more clouds that are hit, the more tokens that can be earned.
- Trampolines - Toons must press the "Control" key to jump as high as possible and grab the most tokens.
- Fishing - Toons can visit the large fishing pond to catch fish and sell them to Melville for tokens.
- Duck tank - Toons must throw pies at the target to dunk Cleff. A lot of tokens are rewarded to participants depending on how many times the target was hit and how quickly Cleff was dunked. It is recommended to have help from other Toons for this activity.
Toons could visit the fleet of Token Takers at the ToonFest Tower and various pop-up booths to purchase all sorts of exclusive prizes such as brand new clothing, accessories, portable pies, and merry multipliers by using tokens. Below are a few examples of the prizes: