Toon-Up (also known as TU) is a gag track that has medium accuracy and becomes available once a Toon finishes the ToonTasks in Toontown Central, Minnie's Melodyland, or The Brrrgh if not chosen in the previous playgrounds. Toon-Up gags are the first gags that are used by Toons in a Cog battle.
Toon-Up gags heal the targeted Toon(s) by the Toon-Up amount set for each gag. If a Toon-Up gag heals multiple Toons at the same time, the value is split evenly between them.
Unlike other tracks, if a Toon-Up gag misses, it will not completely fail to heal the targeted Toons. Instead, the gag will only heal 20% of the original value, rounded up.
|Name||Feather||Megaphone||Lipstick||Bamboo Cane||Pixie Dust||Juggling Balls||High Dive|
|Affects||One Toon||All Toons||One Toon||All Toons||One Toon||All Toons||All Toons|
|Required skill points||0||20||200||800||2,000||6,000||10,000|
- A Toon cannot use Toon-Up to restore their own laff. Instead, Toons can heal themselves by using doodles, Toon-Up SOS cards, and unites.
- Even though a Toon-Up gag that misses still heals the targeted Toons by a small amount, no experience points will be granted to the Toon-Up user.
- The accuracy rating in the gag menu for Toon-Up is medium.
- If a Toon has only missed only a few laff points, and you use something like sparkles, it will not give experience points for it, as the level would be too high.
- When a Toon-Up gag misses, the laughs from the recipient(s) will start with a lowercase letter (ex: "ha ha ha" or "hee hee"). If the Toon-Up gag does not miss, the laughs will start with an uppercase letter (ex: "Ha Ha Ha" or "BWAH HAH HAH!").
- The size of the Feather gag can be different between toons!