Toon-Up is a gag track that has medium accuracy and becomes available once a Toon finishes the ToonTasks in Toontown Central or in Minnie's Melodyland. It can be chosen again in The Brrrgh if not chosen in the previous playgrounds. These gags are the first gags used in a Cog battle.
Some of the Toon-Up gags can only target one player, but some of the gags are able to heal multiple Toons at once. The first, third, and fifth gags target one Toon, while the second, fourth, sixth, and seventh gags target all Toons.
|Name||Feather||Megaphone||Lipstick||Bamboo Cane||Pixie Dust||Juggling Balls||High Dive|
|Affects||One Toon||All Toons||One Toon||All Toons||One Toon||All Toons||All Toons|
- Toon-Up gags are used or restore Laff points back to the other Toons, preventing the Cogs from defeating the Toons.
- A Toon cannot use Toon-Up to restore their own Laff.
- If Toon-Up "misses", it will still heal a small fraction of the normal amount. No skill credit will be awarded.
- The Toon will also say either 'hmm', 'heh', 'ha', or 'harr harr' to indicate the miss.
- If Toon-Up hits and heals up to 19 Laff, a Toon will say their laugh with a capital H (for example: 'Ha Ha').
- If the Toon-Up heals 20 or more Laff, a Toon will say their laugh with all capital letters (for example: 'HA HA HA!').