Toon-Up is a gag track that has a medium accuracy and becomes available once a Toon completes the ToonTasks in Toontown Central, Minnie's Melodyland, or The Brrrgh if not chosen beforehand. Toon-Up gags are the first set of gags used during a Cog battle, and rely on healing the targeted Toon(s) by the amount of laff points set for each gag. If a Toon-Up gag heals multiple Toons at the same time, the value is split evenly between them. Unlike other tracks, Toon-Up gags do not miss, but rather, provide 20% of the original value that is rounded up.
|Gag||Feather||Megaphone||Lipstick||Bamboo Cane||Pixie Dust||Juggling Cubes||High Dive|
|Affects||One Toon||All Toons||One Toon||All Toons||One Toon||All Toons||All Toons|
|Required skill points||0||20||200||800||2,000||6,000||10,000|
- A Toon cannot use Toon-Up to restore their own laff. Instead, Toons can heal themselves by using doodles, Toon-Up SOS cards, and unites.
- Even though a Toon-Up gag that misses still heals the targeted Toon(s) by a small amount, no experience points will be granted to the Toon-Up user.
- Any Toon-Up gag will not heal a Toon with a full laff meter.
- When a Toon-Up gag heals at a minimum amount, the laughs from the recipient(s) will all be lowercase letters; i.e. "ha ha ha" or "hee hee". If the Toon-Up gag heals at a higher amount, the laughs will start with an uppercase letter; i.e. "Ha Ha Ha" or "BWAH HAH HAH!" depending on the amount. The laugh from Toon-Up will be all uppercase if a Toon-Up gag heals 17 laff or more.
- The size of the Feather gag can be different between Toons.
- Toon-Up and Lure are the only gag tracks to alternate between all and one Cog. The rest of the tracks either attack one or attack all, except for level seven gags.
- Toon-Up is the only gag track in which each gag has its own unique animation.
- Toon-Up is one of three gag tracks that do not have gags that require a trigger box animation, with the other two being Throw and Sound.
- The word 'Toon-Up' is frequently abbreviated as 'TU', and can be mentioned as such within the game through SpeedChat+.
- In the gag menu, the accuracy for Toon-Up is labeled as medium.