|Statistics based on attack damage.|
The Chairman, who was first mentioned by the Director of Ambush Marketing during Doomsday, is a mysterious figure that is believed to be the overseer of all Cogs. The very first memo issued by The Chairman was addressed to "Sellbot Department 18-A", stating that Mover & Shakers would be awarded "quality offices" for their exceptional work provided towards Doomsday which he declared as a "successful sales pitch".
Although it is confirmed that The Chairman exists in Toontown Rewritten's storyline, it is unknown when he will actually make an appearance within the game.
Name of origin
A Chairman is the presiding officer of a meeting, committee, board, etc..
- On April 19, 2014, during Doomsday, the Director of Ambush Marketing said "The Chairman won't be happy until you are."
- The Chairman somehow retrieved Doctor Surlee's blueprint of the portable hole to use as evidence against him in his trial held on June 26, 2014. During the trial, the Chief Justice confirmed this to Surlee by saying, "The Chairman found quite a few things in that hunk of metal you call a 'Lab'."
- On March 6, 2015, a Head Hunter says "The Chairman will not accept failure." when they invaded Toontown with a Mega-Invasion in search of Team LHAAFBBHQ.
- In a letter sent to the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief Executive Officer stated that The Chairman approved his manufacturing plans. This implies that The Chairman is in charge of the boss Cogs and not just the low-tier Cogs.
- The Chief Executive Officer yells "No! The Chairman won't like this!" a few seconds before he is demoted to a Flunky at the end of his boss battle in the Bossbot Clubhouse.
- Several Cogs such as Name Droppers previously mentioned The Chairman by saying "Even the Chairman knows my name." However, the phrase itself had been changed to address The Chairman as simply "the boss."
- The Chairman has a Minglermail account as indicated by several memos that he addressed to certain Cogs.
- At OMG!Con 2015, the Toontown Rewritten Team stated that The Chairman could make a possible appearance in the game one day.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
|Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman