| The Chairman|
|Strongest attack:|| N/A|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
The Chairman, who was first mentioned by the Director of Ambush Marketing during Doomsday, is a mysterious figure to the Toons of Toontown that is said to be the overseer of all Cogs. The very first memo issued by the Chairman was addressed to "Sellbot Department 18-A", stating that Mover & Shakers would be rewarded "quality offices" for their exceptional work provided towards Doomsday. Although it has been confirmed that the Chairman exists in Toontown Rewritten's storyline, it is unknown when the Chairman will actually make an appearance within the game.
Name of origin
A Chairman is the presiding officer of a meeting, committee, board, etc..
- An illustration of an unfamiliar robot appears in all of Doctor Surlee's blueprints when pieced together which, oddly enough, almost resembles the robot from Toontown Online's old installer video. Although the events of said video prior to the Toon Council Presidential Elections is canon in Toontown Rewritten, it is not confirmed that the robot was the Chairman.
- On April 19, 2014, during Doomsday, the Director of Ambush Marketing said "The Chairman won't be happy until you are."
- The Chairman somehow retrieved Doctor Surlee's blueprint of the portable hole to use as evidence against him in his trial on June 26, 2014. During the trial, the Chief Justice confirmed this to Surlee by saying " "The Chairman found quite a few things in that hunk of metal you call a 'Lab'".
- On March 6, 2015, a Head Hunter says "The Chairman will not accept failure." when they invaded Toontown with a Mega-Invasion in search of Team LHAAFBBHQ.
- In a letter sent to the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief Executive Officer stated that the Chairman approved his manufacturing plans. This implies that the Chairman is in charge of the bosses and not just the low-tier Cogs.
- The Chief Executive Officer yells "No! The Chairman won't like this!" a few seconds before he is demoted to a Flunky at the end of his boss battle in the Bossbot Clubhouse.
- Several Cogs such as Name Droppers have mentioned the Chairman by saying "Even the Chairman knows my name." However, the phrase itself had been changed to address the Chairman as simply "the boss."
- In a MINGLERMAIL memo delivered to The Big Cheese by the Chairman, mentions about a certain duck were made, which may or may not be Slappy.
- At OMG!Con 2015, the Toontown Rewritten Team confirmed that the Chairman could likely make an appearance in the game one day.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQgjQ9b3afQ&t=35m18s
- ↑ ARG: Court Records
- ↑ https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/249/head-hunters-hunt-for-team-lhaafbbhq
- ↑ https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/254/team-lhaafbbhq-peculiar-plans
- ↑ ARG: MINGLERMAIL Memo Management
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman