| The Brrrgh|
|Number of buildings:||92|
| Sleet Street → Baritone Boulevard, Minnie's Melodyland|
Walrus Way → Lighthouse Lane, Donald's Dock
Polar Place → Lawbot Headquarters
|Maximum building stories:||5 floors|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
The Brrrgh, commonly abbreviated as TB or less commonly BRG, or plainly Brrrgh, is a neighborhood located in the northern regions of Toontown. It is connected to Lawbot Headquarters, Donald's Dock, and Minnie's Melodyland. It is the fifth playground that Toons work in, and is the final playground to have Toons train for a new gag track. The Brrrgh is unique in the fact that it is one of two playgrounds to have Cogs higher than level 6 walking down the streets, having Cogs go up to level 7 on all streets, and even having level 8 and level 9 Cogs on Polar Place exclusively. The only other playground to include level 6+ Cogs is Donald's Dreamland.
The Brrrgh is arguably one of the most well-known playgrounds, mostly due to the tasks given out by Lil Oldman, which require Toons to defeat several high-level Cogs, as well as defeating a large amount of 4+ story Cog Buildings.
The Brrrgh is a winter themed playground with snow and ice on the ground. Snow falls from the sky.
The Toon buildings are designed to be wintery, with blue colors and an icy look. The Toon Headquarters is an igloo wearing a stocking cap.
- Clothing Shop (Warren Bundles)
- Toon Headquarters (Four HQ Officers)
- Pet Shop (Clerk Skip, Clerk Kipp and Clerk Dip)
- Gag Shop (Clerk Lenny and Clerk Penny)
- Party Gate (Party Planner Pete and Party Planner Penny)
- Pond (Fisherman Frizzy)
The Brrrgh has three streets:
- Sleet Street, which connects to Baritone Boulevard in Minnie's Melodyland.
- Walrus Way, which connects to Lighthouse Lane in Donald's Dock.
- Polar Place, which connects to the Lawbot Headquarters.
Streets' main purposes are to house buildings and connect playgrounds, as well as give Toons a place to battle the Cogs. The Brrrgh is one of the three playgrounds to also connect to a Cog Headquarters. In this case, it is connected to the Lawbot Headquarters via Polar Place.
- The Brrrgh used to be Pluto's playground. In Toontown Online, Pluto would walk around just like Mickey, Donald, Minnie, Daisy, Goofy, and Chip and Dale would in their respective playgrounds.
- This is the only place where you can catch the Frozen Fish due to the fact that the water is very cold and icy.
- This is one of only two playgrounds to not have the Disney characters' names in its title. The other playground is Toontown Central.
- As stated in Doctor Surlee's papers, The Brrrgh was actually created by Gyro Gearloose on accident since he had intended to make the area a little cooler but it ended up creating an infinite blizzard.
- If you visit Hibernation Vacations at Polar Place and say "Howdy" from the SpeedChat menu, you will obtain the Polar Toon effect.
- At OMG!Con 2016, a retextured version of The Brrrgh was shown off, and attendees were able to experience the new textures.
- The Brrrgh seems to be the main testing playground for Toontown Retextured, considering it was shown off at OMG!Con 2016 and then later shown off in a blog post titled "Backstage: Touching Up Toontown", along with a preview video shown below.
- Due to there being no voice recordings in Toontown Rewritten, it has always been a mystery of how you are supposed to pronounce "The Brrrrgh".
- Some pronounce it "Burg" (as in iceberg) or "Brrrr" (as in being cold).