- “What we found beneath the veil of code was something we couldn't believe...”
- ―Samantha Spade
The 26th is an anomaly caused by Doctor Surlee since traveling back in time starting on October 26, 1998 in order to rewrite Toontown and defeat the Cogs. Ever since then, many cryptic messages had shown up in blog posts on the Toontown Rewritten website during the 26th of the month. Most of these cryptic messages revolve around the shenanigans of Doctor Surlee, and in some cases, revolve around the Cogs. The 26th had also revealed all of Doctor Surlee's mysterious blueprints of inventions that he created.
As of lately, cryptic messages have been left behind by two Toons commonly known as "The Two". When creating blog posts, they are known as "???". These two Toons seem to know a lot about ripple effects, Doctor Surlee's experiments, and the flow of time. On January 26, 2018, it was revealed that "The Two" are two versions of Doctor Fissionton from separate timelines, one as his original self and as a "rewritten" Toon, who are making an effort to warn Doctor Surlee about the anomaly he had caused with his unstable pocketwatch.
- (33) null [CONFIDENTIAL] - Yes, that means you too. (Official) (Wayback Machine) (MCF News)
Posted by LL-TERMINAL43 on November 26, 2013 03:35 PM
- (88) [LAB1-T43] Emergency Monitor Broadcast (Official) (Wayback Machine) (MCF News)
Posted by LL-TERMINAL43 on January 26, 2014 05:05 PM
- (109) [LAB1-T43] Manual Transmission (Official) (Wayback Machine) (MCF News)
Posted by LL-TERMINAL43 on February 26, 2014 09:40 PM
- (127) Call Log [3-26 19:40] from LL-TERMINAL43 (Official) (Wayback Machine) (MCF News)
Posted by FX-CLIENT0001-HOME on March 26, 2014 07:45 PM
- (142) To Whom it May Concern (Official) (Wayback Machine) (MCF News)
Posted by ??? on April 26, 2014 02:50 PM
- (161) Emergency Memo from Doctor Surlee (Official) (Wayback Machine) (MCF News)
Posted by Toon HQ on May 26, 2014 04:55 PM
- (171) 03-CV-0012 SURLEE v. COUNCIL (Official) (Wayback Machine) MCF News)
Posted by Court Records Archive on June 26, 2014 04:06 PM
- (180) ToonTasks Galore? Resets no more! (Official) (Wayback Machine) (MCF News)
Posted by Mary's Go Around Travel Company on July 26, 2014 02:00 PM
- (215) Our Pleasure to Return (Official) (Wayback Machine) (MCF News)
Posted by ??? on November 26, 2014 04:35 PM
- (263) Team LHAAFBBHQ: Let's Hunt Around And Find... The TEAM?! (Official)
Posted by Team LHAAFBBHQ Mission Update on April 26, 2015 03:25 PM
- (333) We'll Be In Touch (Official) (Wayback Machine)
Posted by ??? on March 26, 2016 02:35 PM
- (467) Incoming Transmission from LL_TERMINAL26 (Official)
Posted by LL_TERMINAL26 on January 26, 2018 at 8:26 PM
- Alternate Reality Game
- Portable Hole Network
- Template:Trolley-bot debug mode
- Originally Posted by joey19982 on 04-27-2014
- user title="A Ripple, an Anomaly, 26"
- Slappy had 42 laff, which was significantly high for the era. Flippy's laff is 37.
- As for my user title, I can tell you that all three are one in the same.
- Originally Posted by joey19982 on 06-27-2014
- Do they really think that it stops here?
- I can't imagine why they would.
- It's a shame they haven't even mentioned us yet.
- I wouldn't mention you either if I didn't know your name.
- Fair point. What about the Gyro fellow, though?
- Oh, so Gyro!
- No, Surlee.
- He did make the Portable Hole, after all.
- So did he.
- If only they knew the key.
- The locations were only a piece to the puzzle - the puzzle itself remains unsolved. There are many important things you are missing.