- The following content has been adapted from this link:
- Respect Other Toons!
- Toontown Rewritten is a game for all ages, which means that foul language, cursing, and bullying are definitely not Toon Enough. Treat others how you want to be treated! Toontown is all about teamwork, so purposely attempting to make other Toons go sad or otherwise ruin another Toon's experience is not allowed.
- Take It Easy!
- Even if you don't agree with someone else's opinion, avoid being rude to them. Have good manners - after all, we're all in this battle together no matter how we play!
- Chat With Care!
- Trying to work your way around the chat or name approval system to say something mean is no way to play. If you have any word suggestions or questions about name approval, feel free to contact us.
- Don't Be Annoying!
- Any forms of spamming, harassment, or being a general "pain in the tookus" will often result in getting kicked or warned by a Cast Member. You wouldn't want someone annoying you!
- Protect Your Privacy!
- On the internet, nobody knows you're not a Toon! Don't share any personal details about your stuff with others - especially your username, password, or phone number. If your friends ever ask, just give them a polite "Sorry, I can't."
- Cheating Isn't Fun for Anyone!
- Cheating or exploiting may seem fun in the moment, but it won't be fun if your account is banned. If it disrupts gameplay of others or provides an unfair advantage, don't do it. We'd much rather you report the exploit to us so that we can fix it!
By using Toontown Rewritten, you certify that you understand that Toontown Rewritten is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company and/or the Disney Interactive Media Group (collectively referred to as "Disney") and you hereby release Disney, as well as any employees or agents of Disney, from any and all liability, corporate, or personal loss caused to you or others by the use of Toontown Rewritten.
Toontown Rewritten provides a free online game intended to be accessible to the entire family. Toontown Rewritten and its staff may, at their discretion, terminate your access to our services at any time for any reason. Examples of behavior that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
The above list of examples shall hereafter be referred to as the "standards of conduct".
Any express or implied warranty that services rendered by Toontown Rewritten will conform to the standards of conduct is hereby disclaimed.
Please note that Toontown Rewritten reserves the right to generalize any suspensions, terminations, or restrictions levied on your account to include anyone accessing Toontown Rewritten services from an IP Address or device associated with your account.
A "Toontown Rewritten Account" is defined as a submitted registration on our website. Each Toontown Rewritten Account has an "account owner", defined as anyone who is able to correspond over email with Toontown Rewritten staff via the exact email address associated with the Toontown Rewritten account.
In the event that the account owner chooses to share their login information with another person or another person controls a session of the game initiated with the account owner's knowledge (also known as "account sharing"), the account owner will be held liable for any violations of the standards of conduct.
In the event of an account lockout or dispute, Toontown Rewritten will always side with the account owner and make a best effort attempt to restore access to the account owner. If an account dispute is ongoing or the rightful account owner cannot be determined, Toontown Rewritten may choose to stop providing support services for the account in question (including further email changes or toon restorations).
In the event of circumstances arising that give Toontown Rewritten Staff a reasonable suspicion that activity performed by you on our services may violate the law, Toontown Rewritten reserves the right to submit appropriate portions of your data to law enforcement.
Toontown Rewritten reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. When these terms are modified, you will need to re-read this document before you can login to Toontown again.
Toontown Rewritten reserves the right to terminate any account for any reason at the discretion of our staff members, and deny any number of persons or computer systems access to any services provided by Toontown Rewritten at any time.