|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
- TNT's power increases by one for every 43.96 points earned.
- The Toon will throw a bundle of TNT with the fuse lit in front of the desired Cog.
- Once the Cog has been successfully lured, the fuse will burn down and an animated "KAPOW!" will appear, and the Cog will be blackened from the explosion.
- TNT is short for 'Trinitrotoluene'.
- Only two TNTs may be carried at once. This results in it having the lowest carrying capacity for a level 6 gag.
- TNT is the second strongest gag in the game. It does just as much damage as a Toontanic.
- Unlike the Toontanic, you can carry multiple TNTs at the same time.
- However, the Toontanic affects every Cog.
- When used, the fuse animation slowly reaches the TNT.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.