| Spin Doctor|
|Weakest attack:|| Write Off|
|Strongest attack:|| Spin|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
- Lighthouse Lane
- Maple Street
- Tenor Terrace
- Polar Place
- Lullaby Lane
- Lawbot Headquarters
- District Attorney's Office
- Lawbot Courthouse
- Cog buildings
- Cog Invasion
Battle Starting Phrases
- "You'll never know when I'll stop."
- "Care to take a few turns with me?"
- "The doctor is in, the Toon is out."
- "I have my own special spin on the subject."
- "Let me take you for a spin."
- "The doctor will see you now."
- "You look like you need a doctor."
- "You think this won't hurt a bit, but it will!"
- "You won't like my spin on this."
Cog Suit Promotions
- Level 6 - 680 Jury Notices
- Level 7 - 890 Jury Notices
- Level 8 - 1,100 Jury Notices
- Level 9 - 1,310 Jury Notices
- Level 10 - 5,500 Jury Notices
A Spin Doctor is a term for someone who makes bad things sound good, or vice versa.
- Spin Doctors are similar in looks to the Telemarketer.
- The Spin Doctor and Telemarketer share the same head mesh.
- Spin Doctors are the only level 10 cog possible to walk around. These are found in the Lawbot HQ
- The Spin Doctor is one of 2 cogs with medical ties.
- The other cog is the Ambulance Chaser.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.