|A Spin Doctor performing Spin|
- The Cog leans towards the Toon, forming red particles.
- The particles gradually move towards the Toon.
- If the Toon is attacked, they will become surrounded by the particles and start to spin uncontrollably for a short period of time.
- If the Toon avoids the attack, they will jump away from the particles, causing them to vanish.
- "What do you say we go for a little spin?"
- "Do you use the spin cycle?"
- "This'll really make your head spin!"
- "Here's my spin on things."
- "I'll take you for a spin."
- "How do you like to "spin" your time?"
- "Watch it. Wouldn't want to spin out of control!"
- "Oh what a spin you're in!"
- "My attacks will make your head spin!"
A 'Spin' defines a person influencing the mind of another person. However since the targeted Toon would start to spin, the name could be seen as literal spinning.
The definition is indistinguishable to Spin Doctor.
- Spin is the strongest attack used by Spin Doctors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.