Sound is a gag track that has high accuracy and is available once a Toon completes their assigned ToonTasks when selecting the track for training. Sound is the only gag track containing all gags that affect all Cogs in battle, and is typically used simultaneously with other Toons to deal significant damage. Sound gags are the fourth set of gags used during Cog battles.
|Gag||Image||Damage||Organic damage||Affects||Skill points gained||Base accuracy|
|Bike Horn||3-4||4-5||All Cogs||0||95%|
|Elephant Trunk||19-21||20-23||All Cogs||2,500||95%|
|Opera Singer||90||99||All Cogs||10,000||95%|
Advantages and disadvantages
- Every Sound gag deals damage against all Cogs.
- Every Sound gag has a base accuracy of 95%.
- Sound gags deal significant damage when used simultaneously with other Toons, especially if organic.
- Sound gags awaken lured Cogs.
- Sound gags can miss against lured Cogs.
- Organic or not, Sound gags deal less damage when used alone.
- Sound is the first gag track to have gags that generally deal low damage, with Squirt being second.
- The SpeedChat phrase "Don't use Sound on lured Cogs!" exists for the sole reason of encouraging Toons to not use Sound gags against lured Cogs.
- Since Sound can deal damage against all Cogs in battle, it is a commonly used gag track by Toons to trespass through Cog facilities by nearly defeating groups of Cogs in one hit. For example, a strategy that may be used to trespass through Cashbot Mints and the District Attorney's Office is to use two Aoogahs and two Foghorns on multiple sets of Cogs. Because Sound tends to deal a total of 158 damage, it is very commonly used against groups of level 10 and level 11 Cogs.
- Opera Singer is the least effective level 7 gag because it deals less normal and organic damages compared to other level 7 gags.