- "As most of you know: I'm Slappy! Not Slap-happy, Sloppy, or Slappie -- but Slappy."
Slappy Quackintosh is a Toon who gained a lot of recognition upon his official debut in December of 2013, widely known for staring traditional events involving Polar Bears and The Great Snowball Fight. He also ran as a candidate in the Toon Council Presidential Elections.
Although Slappy currently does not appear anywhere in Toontown, he appeared during Christmas in 2013 from December 24th to December 27th, then made another appearance in 2014 on April 19th during the day of the Toon Council Presidential Elections in which he was elected as president of the Toon Council.
Slappy originally lived in Duckburg before he moved to Toontown. Although Slappy lived in Toontown for many years, Toons had never really heard of him until he made his debut in December 24, 2013 for Christmas where he announced that he was running in the Toon Council Presidential Elections with his rival candidate, Flippy. On that day, Slappy offered a special opportunity for bears to become Polar Bears, and even started an annual tradition of The Great Snowball Fight.
Toon Council Presidential Elections
- "I'll tell you why I'm here: Publicity! Lots and lots of publicity. Why do I need this publicity? Aside from fame, fortune and glory- I'm needing some publicity for the Election."
A few months after the Polar Bears and the snowball fight, Slappy offered several unites for jellybeans and gags, a ride on his very own hot air balloon, and allowed Toons to obtain a "Green Toon" cheesy effect for the first time on St. Patrick's Day, thanks to the mysterious green goo that ended up in his jellybean stand.
As the campaigns from both candidates went underway, Flippy grew a sense of jealously upon learning that Slappy's wacky personality caused his sudden boost in laff points. Slappy was fully unaware of Flippy's complaints about his campaigns being "hurtful" and the 42 total laff he had, which was the highest laff that a Toon could ever have at the time.
Because Slappy had more campaigns than Flippy, he ultimately won the election against Flippy by many votes, and was elected as president of the Toon Council. However, an unexpected interruption occurred that involved the Cogs.
The rightful ruler
- "Slappy won the vote by just a few hundred more than Flippy, but just as the celebration begun, something unexpected happened. A robot flew down from the sky, dressed in a fancy suit with a big smile. A Yesman. Slappy didn't know what was happening -- no one did -- and he went sad in Toontown Central. We haven't seen him since."
- ―Sir Max
Slappy's fate at the Toon Council Presidential Elections made Toons question where the Cogs took him. No Toon knows for sure where he is. Discussions of where to begin looking for Slappy started during the Toon Council's very first meeting. While Lord Lowden Clear stated he had no idea where to begin looking, Doctor Surlee, however, apparently had a few ideas. Although the Cogs captured the rightful ruler of Toontown, Flippy resumes an ongoing effort to search for Slappy.
Slappy hosted two special Christmas events that introduced Polar Bears and a snowball fight. Because of his absence, however, he was unable to make a return to host the events. Doctor Surlee and Flippy later took over the responsibility of continuing the events in Slappy's honor.
- Before Slappy's character was officially made, his name was "Floppy" as a refinance to Flippy.
- Slappy is the first Toon of many things in that he:
- reached the most laff points possible with a total of 42. Flippy, on the other hand, had 38 laff points.
- gained brand new clothes that were created by Slate, as confirmed in one of her livestreams.
- owned a hot air balloon that was created by June back when she worked for Toontown Rewritten as a texture artist.
- According to Toontown Rewritten's storyline, Doctor Surlee used the Portability Design to boost up Slappy's balloon toys twice their size.
- became sadden by a Cog.
- It is unknown where Slappy is located after he was captured by the Cogs.
- Slappy used to live in Duckburg before he moved to Toontown. Coincidentally, Duckburg is the city where all the main characters in the Disney Channel show, DuckTales, lived.
- Slappy's last name, Quackintosh, is a combination of "quack" and the name "Macintosh".