|Statistics based on attack damage.|
Skelecogs are Cogs that have been pushed through the assembly line without their outer suits. They behave and communicate like regular Cogs, but their vocals are muffled and more robotic. They can also appear as Version 2.0 Cogs when their outer suit is destroyed, and appear as holograms exclusively within the District Attorney's Office.
- Sellbot Factory
- Sellbot Towers
- Cashbot Mints
- Cashbot Vault
- District Attorney's Office (can also appear as a Virtual Skelecog)
- Lawbot Courthouse
- Cog Golf Course (typically appear as Version 2.0 Cogs)
- Bossbot Clubhouse (typically appear as Version 2.0 Cogs)
- Any location during their own Cog Invasion
- Director of Ambush Marketing
- Chief Executive Officer
- Factory Foreman
- Mint Supervisor
- District Attorney's Clerk
- Club President (Version 2.0 Cog)
- Thick body: Most of the lower-leveled Cogs such as Flunkies have this body structure.
- Corporate Raiders, however, have a larger thick body.
- Thin body: Many tier four to six Cogs have this body type. Examples include Spin Doctors, Mover & Shakers, and Loan Sharks.
- Short muscular: Specifically for Cogs with a broad chested structure, but lower ranks than top tier Cogs, like Name Droppers and Two-Faces.
- Tall muscular: Majority of tier seven to eight Cogs, the highest ranking and highest-leveled ones, have this body type. Examples include The Minglers, Mr. Hollywoods, and Big Wigs.
- "Skelecog" is an obvious pun of the word "skeleton".
- As said by Doctor Surlee, the Skelecogs invading during Doomsday were a result of the fighting Toons destroying Cogs faster than they could be produced. This was also the first time Skelecogs invaded Toontown.
- Skelecogs invade twice in a year with an annual Mega-Invasion.