Skelecogs are Cogs that are produced off the assembly line without their suits. They behave and communicate like regular Cogs, but their vocals are muffled and more robotic. They can appear as Version 2.0 Cogs when their suits are destroyed, and appear as holograms exclusively within the District Attorney's Office.
- Sellbot Factory
- Sellbot Towers
- Cashbot Mints
- Cashbot Vault
- District Attorney's Office
- Cog Golf Courses (typically appear as Version 2.0 Cogs)
- Bossbot Clubhouse (typically appear as Version 2.0 Cogs)
- Any location during their own Mega-Invasion
- Director of Ambush Marketing
- Chief Executive Officer
- Factory Foreman
- Mint Supervisor
- District Attorney's Clerk
- Club President (Version 2.0 Cog)
- Thick body: Most of the lower-leveled Cogs such as Flunkies have this body structure.
- Corporate Raiders, however, have a larger thick body.
- Thin body: Many tier four to six Cogs have this body type. Examples include Spin Doctors, Mover & Shakers, and Loan Sharks.
- Short muscular: Specifically for Cogs with a broad-chested structure, but lower ranks than top tier Cogs, like Name Droppers and Two-Faces.
- Tall muscular: Majority of tier seven to eight Cogs, the highest-ranking and highest-leveled ones, have this body type. Examples include The Minglers, Mr. Hollywoods, and Big Wigs.
- Skelecog is a pun on "skeleton".
- Skelecogs invaded Toontown for the first time during Doomsday. According to Doctor Surlee, Toons were defeating the Cogs faster than they could be produced, resulting in their suit output being skipped.
- Skelecogs invade twice in a year with an annual Mega-Invasion.
- Bossbots never start out in battle as Skelecogs unless there is a Skelecog Mega-Invasion in progress.
- Outside of their annual Mega-Invasion, Skelecogs of different Cog branches almost never join a battle together.
- Muscular Skelecogs are some of the few Cogs with hats. The others are Bean Counters, Ambulance Chasers, Downsizers, and the Chief Executive Officer.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
|Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman