| Short Change|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
Battle starting phrases
- "I'll be with you shortly."
- "I'll make short work of you."
- "You're about to have money trouble."
- "I think you've been shorted."
- "Let's make this a short stop."
- "You're about to be overcharged."
- "I have a short temper for Toons."
- "I think you've come up short."
- "This will be a short-term assignment."
- "I'm going to Short Change you."
- "You'll soon experience a shortfall."
- Clip On Tie Max Damage: 3
- Pick Pocket Max Damage: 6
- Watercooler Max Damage: 6
- Bounce Check Max Damage: 11
A short-change is to treat unfairly or dishonestly, for example by giving less than is deserved or expected. (source) It also references the action of "short changing" which means to not give all the required change to the customer (at a payment of some description), and keeping the spare change for his/her self.
- Short Changes share the same heads with Cold Callers, but theirs are lighter than the Cold Callers, which their heads are darker.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman