| Sellbot Headquarters|
|Location:||Oak Street, Daisy Gardens|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Facility boss:||Factory Foreman|
- "While we were stopping by Daisy Gardens, we noticed an increasing number of Sellbots. We traced the cogs all over until finally uncovering evidence of something big, something Toons from all over have been dreading... Just past the outskirts of Oak Street, we have uncovered a Sellbot HQ."
- ―Lord Lowden Clear
Sellbot Headquarters, commonly known as Sellbot HQ or simply SBHQ, is the Sellbots' main base of operation that is a desolate ruin of pollution and corruption. It is located at the peninsula of Oak Street in Daisy Gardens. Sellbot Headquarters consists of two facilities: the Sellbot Factory and the Sellbot Towers. On top of one of the Sellbot Towers, the Sellbot Marketing Tower, is where Toons may find the Sellbot boss, the Vice President.
Toons will usually have their first encounter with the headquarters upon reaching the ToonTask line in Daisy Gardens. Several ToonTasks in said playground will often require Toons to complete objectives in or around the headquarters.
The courtyard is the main area of Sellbot Headquarters. It is a dark and ugly wasteland, with grey hills tainted with pollution as far as the eye can see. Surrounding the main area are strange, metallic structures, some in irreparable states of ruin. Small pools of oil can be seen scattered around the courtyard, where Cogs roam free, ready to catch a Toon off-guard. Cogs in this area range from levels 4 to 6, the lowest level of any roaming Cogs within a HQ Courtyard. In the middle of the courtyard is "the pit" where Toons may stand in order to stay away from the Cogs. "The pit" can also be viewed as a "gathering place" for Toons who are preparing to take on the Vice President or the Sellbot Factory. North of the pit, and the main entrance to Sellbot Headquarters are the Sellbot Towers. East of the pit lays the Sellbot Factory.
- Main page: Sellbot Factory
The Sellbot Factory is a Cog facility that has its own sector within Sellbot Headquarters. It is a large, grey-silver structure with numerous pipes protruding from the outer walls. Cogs that roam outside of the Sellbot Factory are the same levels as those that roam the courtyard. The Sellbot Factory can be accessed through two entrances: The Front Entrance, which any Toon can enter and the Side Entrance which only Toons with 31 laff points and above may use. Toons also can start or join a boarding group while in the vicinity of the Factory, and choose an entry point that way. Toons will go through many different areas within the Factory, encountering goons and Skelecogs along the way.
- Main page: Sellbot Towers
The Sellbot Towers is the name of the skyscrapers found in the courtyard of Sellbot Headquarters. One of them, the Sellbot Marketing Tower, serves as the domain for the Vice President. Toons may battle the Vice President once all parts for their Sellbot Cog Disguise have been obtained from the Sellbot Factory, and enough Merits have been gathered.
- Main page: Vice President
The Vice President, more commonly known as the V.P., is the boss of the Sellbots. Toons may battle him after completion of the Sellbot Cog Disguise and have earned enough Merits for a promotion.
- Main page: SOS Toons
Many shopkeepers are held as captives by the Vice President, and Toons need to infiltrate the Sellbot Towers in order to save them. These shopkeepers are SOS Toons that provide two of their own SOS cards to Toons that successfully defeat the Vice President. SOS Toons have a unique ability to assist in Cog battles when called.
Sellbot Cog Disguise
- Main page: Sellbot Cog Disguise
During some ToonTasks from Daisy Gardens, particularly the ones offered by Aunt Hill, Toons recover certain memos from Sellbots that reveal a few details about Sellbot Headquarters.
- "Attn Sellbots:
I'll be in my office at the top of Sellbot Towers promoting Cogs to higher levels.
When you earn enough merits enter the elevator in the lobby to see me.
Break time's over - back to work!"
- ―Signed, Sellbot V.P.
- "Attn Sellbots:
Sellbot Towers has installed a new security system to keep all Toons out.
Toons caught in Sellbot Towers will be detained for questioning.
Please meet in the lobby for appetizers to discuss."
- ―Signed, Mingler
- "Attn Sellbots:
Toons have somehow found a way to infiltrate Sellbot Towers.
I'll call you tonight during dinner to give you the details."
- ―Signed, Telemarketer
- Sellbot Headquarters was the first Cog headquarters discovered by Lord Lowden Clear and the Toon Resistance.
- Sellbot Headquarters has the least amount of facilities of all the Cog HQs. It only has two, the Sellbot Factory and Sellbot Towers. In comparison, Cashbot Headquarters and Bossbot Headquarters currently have four, and Lawbot Headquarters has five.
- It also has the lowest level Cogs out of all other Cog HQs. The highest roaming Cog in Sellbot Headquarters is level 6, while the levels in the other HQs span from 7 to 9 in the case of Cashbot Headquarters, and 8 to 10 for both Lawbot Headquarters and Bossbot Headquarters/
- The Factory Foreman is also the lowest level facility boss, as he is only level 9, while the Cog Golf Courses have the Club President at level 11, and the Cashbot Mints and the District's Attorney Office have the Mint Supervisor and the District Attorney's Clerk at level 12, respectively.
- Unlike other Cog facilities, the Sellbot Factory is the only facility to include all Cogs from its respective corporate ladder.
- The Sellbot Factory is the only facility to have one entrance connected to its other entrance.
- The crater in the courtyard is speculated to be the result of the V.P. falling off the top of Sellbot Towers once he is defeated. The way the battle arena is position supports this, as the rotation of the rooftop arena would cause the V.P. to fall off directly into the middle of the courtyard. The V.P. is never seen falling into the courtyard, however.
- The final memo collected in Aunt Hill's ToonTask erroneously lists Glad Hander as one word, as opposed to two separate words like it should be.
- From July 31st to August 31st in 2015, Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters occurred where Toons of any level could infiltrate the Sellbot Towers and defeat the Vice President using a Rental Suit, while completing special Toon Resistance ToonTasks for exclusive rewards.
- In Toontown Online, the name of a room would appear on a player's screen whenever it was entered, and the name of the current room would be displayed in the top right corner. This was added back to Toontown Rewritten on March 10, 2020.