|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
When the toon first receives the Safe drop gag, after earning 2000 experience points, said toon will be able to hold 3 safes, doing 60 damage each. After the toon earns 6000 experience points and obtains the Grand Piano, the toon will then be able to hold 7 safes, still only doing 60 damage each. This is enough to take out a level six cog.
1. The toon pulls out a trigger box with a button on it, and presses the button.
2. A shadow appears on ground beneath the cog's body. (Or behind it if the Safe misses).
3. If the gag hits, the cog will be flattened by the Safe.
4. The cog will get up and either return to normal, or be destroyed.
- There are Safes hanging from every Gag Shop in Toontown.
- The Safes are wide open, having had a Big Weight fall out into the ground below.
- As with all drop gags, aside from the Grand Piano, it does not have a minimum, nor a maximum damage, therefore it does not follow the formula that determines the amount of damage a gag does compared to the amount of experience points it has.
- Safes are commonly seen as comical gags in mid-20th century cartoons, usually falling onto characters.