|Skill points gained:
|Skill points needed:|
When the Toon first receives the Safe drop gag, after earning 2000 experience points, said Toon will be able to hold 3 safes, doing 60 damage each. After the Toon earns 6000 experience points and obtains the Grand Piano, the Toon will then be able to hold 7 safes, still only doing 60 damage each. This is enough to take out a level six cog.
- The Toon pulls out a trigger box with a button on it, and presses the button.
- If the gag hits, the Cog will be flattened by the Safe.
- The Cog will get up and either return to normal, or be destroyed.
- If the gag misses, the Cog will perform a mocking expression.
- There are Safes hanging from every Gag Shop in Toontown.
- The Safes are wide open, having had a Big Weight fall out into the ground below.
- As with all drop gags, aside from the Grand Piano, it does not have a minimum, nor a maximum damage, therefore it does not follow the formula that determines the amount of damage a gag does compared to the amount of experience points it has.
- Safes are commonly seen as comical gags in mid-20th century cartoons, usually falling onto characters.