Needs an Image
This page could use at least one image to add a bit more "pizazz". You know us Toons could never miss out on the opportunity to work with arts and crafts! Please use the upload tool and the edit tool to implement an original image in png, jpg, or gif format.
SOS Toons are NPC Toons who have been kidnapped and held prisoner in the Sellbot Towers or a Field Office. They are seen caged while fighting the Vice President or a Field Office, and are released upon defeating the Vice President or retaking a Field Office. They reward an SOS card which allows the Toon to call them for assistance in a Cog battle. Each card has different abilities. When the SOS Toons are free, you will get two cards from them that have the same ability.
|Madam Chuckle||★★★||Heal||Toon-Up||Juggling Balls||
Heals a total of 45-48 Laff, depending on the number of Toons.
1 Toon = +45 Laff
|Daffy Don||★★★★||Heal||Toon-Up||Juggling Balls||
Heals a total of 68-90 Laff, depending on the number of Toons.
1 Toon = +70 Laff
Heals a total of 123-136 Laff, depending on the number of Toons.
1 Toon = +124 Laff
|Clerk Will||★★★||Attack||Trap||Trapdoor||Deals 50 damage to all Cogs|
|Clerk Penny||★★★★||Attack||Trap||Trapdoor||Deals 70 damage to all Cogs|
|Clerk Clara||★★★★★||Attack||Trap||Trapdoor||Deals 180 damage to all Cogs|
|Nancy Gas||★★★||Hypnotize||Lure||Hypno Goggles||Lures all Cogs for 3 rounds|
|Stinky Ned||★★★||Hypnotize||Lure||Hypno Goggles||Lures all Cogs for 3 rounds|
|Lil Oldman||★★★★★||Hypnotize||Lure||Hypno Goggles||Lures all Cogs for up to 7 rounds|
|Barbara Seville||★★★||Attack||Sound||Foghorn||Deals 40 damage to all Cogs|
|Sid Sonata||★★★★||Attack||Sound||Foghorn||Deals 50 damage to all Cogs|
|Moe Zart||★★★★★||Attack||Sound||Foghorn||Deals 80 damage to all Cogs|
|Clumsy Ned||★★★||Attack||Drop||Grand Piano||Deals 60 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Franz Neckvein||★★★★||Attack||Drop||Grand Piano||Deals 100 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Barnacle Bessie||★★★★★||Attack||Drop||Grand Piano||Deals 170 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Professor Guffaw||★★★||Restock||Toon-Up||--||Restocks Toon-Up gags for all Toons|
|Doctor Drift||★★★||Restock||Lure||--||Restocks Lure gags for all Toons|
|Clerk Ray||★★★||Restock||Trap||--||Restocks Trap gags for all Toons|
|Melody Wavers||★★★||Restock||Sound||--||Restocks Sound gags for all Toons|
|Baker Bridget||★★★||Restock||Throw||--||Restocks Throw gags for all Toons|
|Sofie Squirt||★★★||Restock||Squirt||--||Restocks Squirt gags for all Toons|
|Shelly Seaweed||★★★||Restock||Drop||--||Restocks Drop gags for all Toons|
|Professor Pete||★★★★★||Restock||All||--||Restocks every gag track for all Toons|
|Soggy Nell||★★★★||Toons Hit||--||--||Gives perfect accuracy to any gag for all Toons for the round|
|Sticky Lou||★★★★||Toons Hit||--||--||Gives perfect accuracy to any gag for all Toons for the round|
|Soggy Bottom||★★★★||Toons Hit||--||--||Gives perfect accuracy to any gag for all Toons for the round|
|Flim Flam||★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||--||Allows all Toons to dodge any Cog attacks for the round|
|Mr. Freeze||★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||--||Allows all Toons to dodge any Cog attacks for the round|
|Julius Wheezer||★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||--||Allows all Toons to dodge any Cog attacks for the round|
Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters
|This portion of the page could use some work. Use the edit tool to help us out!|
During Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters, SOS Toons were rewarded for completing special Toon Resistance ToonTasks provided by Rocky. Some of these SOS Toons are brand new, and some were originally obtained from defeating Field Offices in Toontown Online. As of Phase 5, Rocky and Loopy Loopenloop themselves appeared in new SOS cards, 5 star Throw and Squirt, respectively.
|Rocky||★★★★★||Attack||Throw||Wedding Cake||Deals 115 damage to all unlured cogs.|
|Loopy Loopenloop||★★★★★||Attack||Squirt||Geyser||Deals 105 damage to all unlured cogs.|
|Al Capella||★★||Attack||Sound||Elephant Trunk||Deals 30 damage to all cogs.|
- All SOS besides Drop and Lure have perfect accuracy. If the Toon using a Drop SOS is Dropless or has Flower Pot as their highest Drop gag, the SOS will miss on Cogs level 11 or higher unless they have at least one stun to go with it. All the VP's Lure SOS have perfect accuracy, but have a chance of waking up early if the Toon does not have at least the $10 bill gag.
- If another Toon uses their own lure with another SOS Lure being used, a chance for the lure to miss arises.
- Field Offices have not yet made an appearance in Toontown Rewritten. As these buildings had their own SOS cards as rewards, there are currently several SOS cards that are unobtainable. Field Office SOS cards are rewarded in rarity, with the best being distributed in Field Offices found in Donald's Dreamland. SOS cards obtained from Field Offices are weaker than ones found in the Vice President battle.
- You can still call for assistance from a shopkeeper even if they are currently captured in the cage.
- Toons who leave the VP battle before he is defeated because of the SOS Toon captured are called "SOS Shoppers". There have been reports of Toons being suspended for SOS Shopping in random groups without notice, and it is officially considered a form of greening.