- “I am in your debt.”
- ―An SOS Toon when they are freed.
An SOS Toon is an NPC who is caged in the Sellbot Towers. They are rewarded as two identical cards by defeating the Vice President, and can then be called for assistance during a Cog battle. Each SOS card has an unique ability.
One of the 29 obtainable SOS Toons at random will be trapped in the Sellbot Towers during a Vice President battle. Completing the battle results in the Toon being unlocked and two identical cards being rewarded.
Heals all Toons:
Heals all Toons:
Heals all Toons:
|Clerk Will||★★★||Attack||Trap||Deals -50 damage to all lured Cogs|
|Clerk Penny||★★★★||Attack||Trap||Deals -70 damage to all lured Cogs|
|Clerk Clara||★★★★★||Attack||Trap||Deals -180 damage to all lured Cogs|
|Stinky Ned||★★★||Lure||Lure||Lures all Cogs for up to 3 rounds|
Lures all Cogs for up to 4 rounds
|Lil Oldman||★★★★★||Lure||Lure||Lures all Cogs for up to 15 rounds|
|Barbara Seville||★★★||Attack||Sound||Deals -40 damage to all Cogs|
|Sid Sonata||★★★★||Attack||Sound||Deals -50 damage to all Cogs|
|Moe Zart||★★★★★||Attack||Sound||Deals -80 damage to all Cogs|
|Clumsy Ned||★★★||Attack||Drop||Deals -60 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Franz Neckvein||★★★★||Attack||Drop||Deals -100 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Barnacle Bessie||★★★★★||Attack||Drop||Deals -170 damage to all unlured Cogs|
|Professor Guffaw||★★★||Restock||Toon-Up||Restocks Toon-Up gags for all Toons|
|Clerk Ray||★★★||Restock||Trap||Restocks Trap gags for all Toons|
|Doctor Drift||★★★||Restock||Lure||Restocks Lure gags for all Toons|
|Melody Wavers||★★★||Restock||Sound||Restocks Sound gags for all Toons|
|Baker Bridget||★★★||Restock||Throw||Restocks Throw gags for all Toons|
|Sofie Squirt||★★★||Restock||Squirt||Restocks Squirt gags for all Toons|
|Shelly Seaweed||★★★||Restock||Drop||Restocks Drop gags for all Toons|
|Professor Pete||★★★★★||Restock||All||Restocks every gag track for all Toons|
|Soggy Bottom||★★★||Toons Hit||--||Increases the accuracy of all gags to perfect for one round|
|Soggy Nell||★★★★||Toons Hit||--||Increases all gag accuracies to perfect for 2 rounds|
|Sticky Lou||★★★★★||Toons Hit||--||Increases all gag accuracies to perfect for 3 rounds|
|Flim Flam||★★★||Cogs Miss||--||Decreases the accuracy of all attacks to none for one round|
|Mr. Freeze||★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||Decreases the accuracy of all attacks to none for 2 rounds|
|Julius Wheezer||★★★★★||Cogs Miss||--||Decreases the accuracy of all attacks to none for 3 rounds|
Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters
During Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters, SOS Toons were rewarded for completing special Toon Resistance ToonTasks provided by Rocky. Some of these SOS Toons are brand new, and some were originally obtained from defeating a Field Office in Toontown Online. Rocky himself, along with Loopy Loopenloop, both appeared as new five-star SOS cards with Throw and Squirt respectively.
|Rocky||★★★★★||Attack||Throw||Deals 132 damage to all Cogs|
|Loopy Loopenloop||★★★★★||Attack||Squirt||Deals 115 damage to all Cogs|
|GiggleMesh||★★||Heal||Toon-Up||Heals all Toons:|
+30 laff points to one Toon
+15 laff points to two Toons
+10 laff points to three Toons
+7 laff points to four Toons
|Bo Nanapeel||★★||Lure||Lure||Lures all Cogs for up to 3 rounds|
|Al Capella||★★||Attack||Sound||Deals 30 damage to all Cogs|
|J.S. Bark||★★||Attack||Drop||Deals 50 damage to all Cogs|
- All SOS cards besides Drop and Lure have perfect accuracy. If the Toon using a Drop SOS is dropless or has Flower Pot as their highest Drop gag, the SOS will miss on level 11+ Cogs unless they have at least one stun to go with it. All the Vice President's SOS Lure cards have perfect accuracy, but have a chance of waking up early if the Toon does not have at least the $10 Bill.
- If another Toon uses their own lure with another SOS Lure being used, a chance for the lure to miss arises.
- In Toontown Online, Field Offices had their own SOS cards as rewards, some of which are unobtainable. These SOS cards were rewarded in rarity, with the best being distributed from defeating a Field Office in Donald's Dreamland. However, Field Office SOS cards were generally unfavored by the Toontown community due to the weakness of the Toons.
- A Toon can still call for assistance from a shopkeeper even if they are currently captured in the cage.
- Toons who leave the Vice President battle before he is defeated because of the unfavorable SOS Toon are called "SOS shoppers". There have been reports of account suspensions for SOS shopping in random groups without notice, which is considered a form of greening.
- Rocky, Loopy Loopenloop, and Lil Oldman are the only SOS cards to use a level seven gag.
- Despite being based on Throw and Squirt, Rocky and Loopy Loopenloop will not deal knockback damage on lured Cogs.
- Lord Lowden Clear was originally going to be an SOS card for Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters but was scrapped likely due to conflict with coding. In the event of implementation, he would be the first SOS to use pink slips on all Cogs in battle.
- Baker Bridget, Daffy Don, Shelly Seaweed, and Sticky Lou appear similarly in the Shticker Book's SOS card page because of the similarity in species and color.
- The SOS Toon can actually be seen from the elevator if the player minimizes their screen to be as thin as possible. This allows the SOS shopping process to run faster and easier, as a player will usually not have to wait for the Vice President's opening cutscene before they can see the SOS Toon.