|← ReplayFX 2018||ReplayFX 2019||ToonFest: Toon HQ Takeover →|
ReplayFX 2019 was the fifth real world ToonFest event hosted during the summer of 2019 to celebrate the 16th anniversary of Toontown Online. The event took place at the ReplayFX Arcade & Gaming Festival within the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from August 1st to August 4th. The Toontown Rewritten Team kept players who could not attend the event updated on the happenings of the event through social media, and even hosted a livestream on YouTube and Twitch for the kickoff with Jesse Schell and Shawn Patton, the main event, Q&A session, and TOONY Awards panels.
- March 22 - The Toontown Team) (posted by
- June 7 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- June 22 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- July 24 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- July 26 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- July 31 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- August 1 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- August 2 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- August 3 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- August 10 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
Players could redeem the code, "replayfx2019", in their Shticker Book from August 1st to August 11th to claim the ToonFest 2019 Blue Hat and ToonFest 2019 Pink Hat. Attendees could also redeem special codes offered at the convention to claim the exclusive ToonFest 2019 Blue Attendee Hat and ToonFest 2019 Pink Attendee Hat.
On May 27, 2020, Toontown Rewritten started sending out Member Mailers until March 31, 2021 to offer players a chance to receive their very own trading cards that were offered at ReplayFX. The fifth set of all-new Toontown Rewritten trading cards consisted of Riggy Marole, the Laff Meter, and Sellbot Field Office. Along with the trading cards also included a mini Toontown poster.
- For the 5th anniversary of ToonFest, an exclusive lenticular trading card of Doctor Fissionton was offered for attendees to collect. Due to limited supplies, this trading card did not make it into the 2019 edition of Member Mailers.
- Content that had been revealed during the main event and Q&A panels were the fourth Toontown advertisement, behind-the-scenes work on the newest Toontown poster, behind-the-scenes work on Operation: Crash Cashbot Headquarters, and even more information on Sellbot Field Offices including a prototype playthrough of the Cold Caller Ice Game.