|← ReplayFX 2017||ReplayFX 2018||ReplayFX 2019 →|
ReplayFX 2018 was the fourth real world ToonFest event hosted during the summer of 2018 to celebrate the 15th anniversary of Toontown Online. The event took place at the ReplayFX Arcade & Gaming Festival within the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from July 26th to July 29th. The Toontown Rewritten Team kept players who could not attend the event updated on the happenings of the event through social media, and even hosted a livestream on YouTube and Twitch for the kickoff with Jesse Schell and Shawn Patton, the main event, and Q&A session panels.
Before the convention, Toontown Rewritten heavily advertised ReplayFX 2018 by uploading several YouTube videos where Jesse Schell and Shawn Patton answered the internet's most searched questions about Toontown, and told two of their personal "eggcellent" stories about Toontown.
- March 16 - The Toontown Team) (posted by
- May 15 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- June 5 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- July 5 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- July 8 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- July 26 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- July 27 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- July 28 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- July 29 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
- August 12 - (posted by The Toontown Team)
Players could redeem the code, "replayfx2018", in their Shticker Book from July 26th to August 9th to claim their ReplayFX items. Male Toons received ToonFest 2018 Blue Shorts and ToonFest 2018 Pink Shorts while female Toons received the ToonFest 2018 Blue Skirt and ToonFest 2018 Pink Skirt.
Attendees could also redeem special codes offered at the convention to claim the exclusive ToonFest 2018 Blue Attendee Shorts and ToonFest 2018 Pink Attendee Shorts, or ToonFest 2018 Blue Attendee Skirt and ToonFest 2018 Pink Attendee Skirt, depending on their Toon.
On December 18, 2018, Toontown Rewritten started sending out Member Mailers until March 31, 2019 to offer players a chance to receive their very own trading cards that were offered at ReplayFX. The fourth set of all-new Toontown Rewritten trading cards consisted of Wedding Cake, old boot, and the Chief Executive Officer. Along with the trading cards also included a mini Toontown poster.
- A big update was released on July 20, 2018 that was said to introduce some of the content that was originally going to be presented at ToonFest.
- Content that had been revealed during the main event and Q&A panels were more Silly Teams, a facelift of the Toon Hall, new information on Sellbot Field Offices, and a trailer preview for Operation: Crash Cashbot Headquarters.
- At the convention, an ARG scavenger hunt took place in which attendees had to solve puzzles and retrieve missing pieces of a Cog memo. The memo was originally found to be impossible for players to decipher but was looked back on April 29, 2019 where the memo had been remade for less complicated methods of deciphering. The memo hinted towards the Cogs' "C.F.O. Project" and became the reason for the Toon Resistance to initiate Operation: Crash Cashbot Headquarters on May 2nd.