This is Toon HQ, bringing archives of all of Toontown Rewritten’s updates! Click the links below below to see what was added to Toontown throughout the years.
This page lists the release notes for Toontown Rewritten during the year of 2020. It will be updated as the year progresses.
March 10, 2020 [ttr-live-v2.6.8]
Chip n' Dale's Acorn Acres
- • Acorn Acres' Picnic Games have been re-written from the ground up for stability and more features!
- • While playing Picnic Games, the GUI has been updated with more flair and better indicators.
- • Even if you aren't playing a Picnic Game, you can see the game board move in real time, even from afar!
- • Rewrote the instructions for Picnic Games to be clearer.
- • Reduced the volume of some MiniGolf sound effects added in the last game update.
- • Implemented measures to reduce memory leaks and reduce crashes on Intel based systems.
- • Increased the speed at which you can deposit and withdraw jellybeans from your Jellybean Bank.
- • Corrected a crash that occurred while visiting a friend gardening at their Estate.
- • Fixed an issue where names such as "D.J." would be blocked due to no vowels and all capitals.
- • Re-named "Juggling Balls" to "Juggling Cubes".
- • Addressed various bugs and glitches throughout Toontown.
- • Added a new option in the Options Menu to adjust text quality.
- • Adjusted the scaling of '3, 2, 1, Go!' in Kart Racing to be visually clearer.
- • Fixed a graphical bug in the 'Cog Thief' Trolley Game.
- • Fixed the text alignment of the 'Options & Codes' title in the Shticker Book.
- • Implemented Organic Gag indicators in the battle menus. There's no need to say "ORG" anymore!
- • These indicators also affect Toon T.A.G.S. - so you'll never have to worry about if your teammates have come prepared.
- • Re-added room name tags within the Sellbot Factory. Now you'll never be lost!
- • Fixed many "grey screen" loading bugs in the District Attorney's Office and in Cog Golf Courses.
- • Fixed various cutscene bugs in the Sellbot V.P. Battle.
- • Implemented detailed reward information at the end of the Lawbot Chief Justice and Bossbot C.E.O. Battles.
- • Adjusted the names of some Cog Bosses within Boarding Groups and SpeedChat for consistent grammar and style.
- • Adjusted the "How to Play" menu in Cog Golf to be less confusing and visually cleaner.
- The amount of time between the October 25, 2019 and March 10, 2020 updates marked the longest gap between two updates in Toontown Rewritten's history (137 days).
- The second-longest gap was between the December 10, 2016 update and the April 1, 2017 update (112 days).