March 10, 2020 [ttr-live-v2.6.8]
Chip n' Dale's Acorn Acres
- • Acorn Acres' Picnic Games have been re-written from the ground up for stability and more features!
- • While playing Picnic Games, the GUI has been updated with more flair and better indicators.
- • Even if you aren't playing a Picnic Game, you can see the game board move in real time, even from afar!
- • Rewrote the instructions for Picnic Games to be clearer.
- • Reduced the volume of some MiniGolf sound effects added in the last game update.
- • Implemented measures to reduce memory leaks and reduce crashes on Intel based systems.
- • Increased the speed at which you can deposit and withdraw jellybeans from your Jellybean Bank.
- • Corrected a crash that occurred while visiting a friend gardening at their Estate.
- • Fixed an issue where names such as "D.J." would be blocked due to no vowels and all capitals.
- • Re-named "Juggling Balls" to "Juggling Cubes".
- • Addressed various bugs and glitches throughout Toontown.
- • Added a new option in the Options Menu to adjust text quality.
- • Adjusted the scaling of '3, 2, 1, Go!' in Kart Racing to be visually clearer.
- • Fixed a graphical bug in the 'Cog Thief' Trolley Game.
- • Fixed the text alignment of the 'Options & Codes' title in the Shticker Book.
- • Implemented Organic Gag indicators in the battle menus. There's no need to say "ORG" anymore!
- • These indicators also affect Toon T.A.G.S. - so you'll never have to worry about if your teammates have come prepared.
- • Re-added room name tags within the Sellbot Factory. Now you'll never be lost!
- • Fixed many "grey screen" loading bugs in the District Attorney's Office and in Cog Golf Courses.
- • Fixed various cutscene bugs in the Sellbot V.P. Battle.
- • Implemented detailed reward information at the end of the Lawbot Chief Justice and Bossbot C.E.O. Battles.
- • Adjusted the names of some Cog Bosses within Boarding Groups and SpeedChat for consistent grammar and style.
- • Adjusted the "How to Play" menu in Cog Golf to be less confusing and visually cleaner.
- The amount of time between the October 25, 2019 and March 10, 2020 updates marked the longest gap between two updates in Toontown Rewritten's history (137 days).
- The second-longest gap was between the December 10, 2016 update and the April 1, 2017 update (112 days).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.