|This page contains information about content that has yet to be released to Toontown Rewritten. Read ahead for an exclusive look at what could potentially make its way into Toontown!
(abbreviation of Reorganize
) is an unreleased cog attack
which exists in the Toontown phase files. It had never made an appearance on the original game or Toontown Rewritten
- According to the phase files, the Cog animation for the attack is the same as Synergy and Spin.
- When given to a Cog, the Toon's head flips around and its arms are reversed. The Toon is restored shortly after. 
- "You don't like the way I reorganized things!"
- "Perhaps a little reorganization is in order."
- "You're not that bad, you just need to be reorganized."
- "Do you like my organizational skills."
- "I just thought I'd give things a new look."
- "You need to get organized!"
- "You're looking a little disorganized."
- "Hold on while I reorganize your thoughts."
- "I'll just wait for you to get a little organized."
- "You don't mind if I just reorganize a bit?"
- The attack is already set up in the files, all that's missing is assignment to a Cog.
- The attack would only attack a single Toon if it were to exist.
- The animation tries to create a particle effect. However, this does not work because the particle effect does not exist.
- Re-Org is still in the SpeedChat Plus whitelist in Toontown Rewritten.
- In real life, a Re-Org is a reorganization, which means change the way in which (something) is organized.
- ↑ See here. Please keep in mind that the animation was not touched in this video, it was only given to a Cog.