|Skill points gained:
|Skill points needed:|
500 to Go!
|Deployment: Tunnel: Hit:|
Railroad is the level seven Trap gag and the final gag in the Trap track that is preceded by the TNT. A Toon obtains this gag by gaining 10,000 skill points. After obtaining the gag, the skill points meter converts to "500 to Go!", allowing the Toon to earn another Railroad for every 500 skill points.
As with all level seven gags, Toons can only use one Railroad before having to gain 500 skill points or by collecting the gag in their garden to obtain another, since the Railroad cannot be bought from Goofy's Gag Shop.
- The Toon pulls out a trigger box and presses it to deploy a set of railroad tracks.
- When the Cog(s) are successfully lured into the railroad tracks, tunnels appear from both sides, and a train comes out of the left tunnel to run over them.
- The Cog(s) slowly get up with their hands and knees after being squashed.
- The Chief Financial Officer is run over by a train after the conclusion of the final battle, which is similar to this gag.
- Railroad is the strongest gag, dealing 195 damage normally and 214 damage when it is organic.
- An organic Railroad deals enough damage to defeat level 12 Cogs in a single hit.