|Number of rounds lured:||15|
|Organic boost:||Medium accuracy|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
500 to Go!
The Presentation is the level seven Lure gag. Like all level seven gags, after Toons obtain 10,000 skill points in Lure, the skill points meter converts to "500 to Go!" It can't be obtained at Goofy's Gag Shop, and the Toon can only use it once before having to earn another 500 points or collecting the gag in their garden to obtain it again. It is preceded by the Hypno Goggles.
- The Toon will pull out a trigger box.
- The Toon activates the switch by pressing its red button, and a presentation will sprout out of the ground.
- If the gag hits, the Cogs in the battle will lean backward and step forward with their arms stretched out, just as if they were being hypnotized by Hypno Goggles. If not, they will stay as normal, and the word "MISSED" will appear on top of their heads.
- This is one of two Lure gags that do not have counterparts, the other being Hypno Goggles.
- This gag appears to have financial charts on it.
- This gag can last longer than any other Lure gag, which is 15 rounds.
- According to Shockley at ToonFest 2015, the gag uses a real chart used by Disney on Toontown Online.
- It was a player chart used to show how many players were joining per month from each year.
- It is the only gag which does not have an organic advantage. This is because the minimum accuracy of a regular Presentation is 95%, and no gag (apart from Trap) can exceed a 95% accuracy.
- This is the only Lure gag which involves a Toon using a trigger box.