|Skill points gained
|Skill points needed|
500 to Go!
|Presentation sound |
Presentation is the level seven Lure gag that is preceded by Hypno Goggles. A Toon obtains this gag by gaining 10,000 skill points. After obtaining the gag, the skill points meter converts to "500 to Go!", allowing the Toon to earn another Presentation for every 500 skill points.
As with all level seven gags, Toons can only use one Presentation before having to gain 500 skill points or by collecting the gag in their garden to obtain another, since a Presentation cannot be purchased from Goofy's Gag Shop.
- The Toon pulls out a trigger box and presses the button to spawn a Presentatio and attempts to lure all Cogs in battle.
- If the gag hits, the Cogs lean backward, step forward with their arms stretched out, and enter a hypnotized state for 15 rounds.
- If the gag misses, the Cogs simply do not move forward.
- This is one of two Lure gags that do not have counterparts, alongside the Hypno Goggles.
- This gag shows a financial chart used by Disney to detail how many new players joined Toontown Online per month from each year.
- This is the only Lure gag which involves the Toon using a trigger box.
- Even though the organic base accuracy for Presentation is set as 100%, a gag's maximum base accuracy cannot exceed 95%.