|Number of rounds lured:||15|
|Organic boost:||Medium accuracy|
|Skill points gained:
|Skill points needed:|
500 to Go!
The Presentation is the level seven Lure gag and the final gag in the Lure track that is preceded by the Hypno Goggles. A Toon obtains this gag by gaining 10,000 skill points. After obtaining the gag, the skill points meter converts to "500 to Go!", allowing the Toon to earn another Presentation for every 500 skill points.
As with all level seven gags, Toons can only use one Presentation before having to gain 500 skill points or by collecting the gag in their garden to obtain another, since the Presentation cannot be bought from Goofy's Gag Shop.
- The Toon pulls out a trigger box, activates said trigger box by pressing its red button, and spawns a Presentation to lure any Cog in battle.
- If the gag hits, the Cog leans backward, steps forward with their arms stretched out, and enters a hypnotized state for 15 rounds.
- If the gag misses, the Cog simply does not move forward.
- This is one of two Lure gags that do not have counterparts, alongside the Hypno Goggles.
- This gag shows a financial chart used by Disney to detail how many new players joined Toontown Online per month from each year.
- This is the only Lure gag which involves the Toon using a trigger box.
- This is the only Lure gag that lacks an organic advantage. This is because the minimum accuracy of a regular Presentation is 95%, and no gag (apart from Trap) can exceed a 95% accuracy.