Positive Reinforcement is a Cog attack used by a level three Yesman on Slappy when the Yesman interrupted the Toon Council Presidential Elections. It can be assumed that the attack is very powerful seeing as the Yesman was only a level three, and the most damage it can cause is eight even at level seven. The Yesman that used the attack managed to make Slappy go sad with one move, with at least 42 Laff taken away as Slappy had 42 Laff points. Other than that, not much is known about Positive Reinforcement because it was only used once.
Battle Starting Phrases
- "I like your lingo, Toon. You know how to schmooze."
- "However, you seem to need a smear of Positive Reinforcement."
- "I don't like your tone. Perhaps you need a drop of Positive Reinforcement as well."
The offering of desirable effects or consequences for a behavior with the intention of increasing the chance of that behavior being repeated in the future.
- The attack did not have an animation unlike other Cog attacks.
- This attack was never used by any Cog other than the Yesman.
- It is unknown how a level three Yesman managed to have such a powerful attack.
- When the Yesman used Positive Reinforcement on Slappy, very intense music started to play.
- It is possible in theory that the Chairman could have this attack, due to the fact that he is the leader of all Cogs and being the leader would meant he is most likely the strongest Cog.