|This page is about the item rewarded to Toons for defeating the Chief Executive Officer. You may be looking for the Downsizer's signature battle attack called "Pink Slip".|
A pink slip, otherwise commonly known as a "fire", is an item rewarded to Toons who successfully defeat the Chief Executive Officer. They can be used to "fire" a Cog out of a cannon away from battle.
The damage towards the Cog is the same as their maximum remaining health; for example, a level five Cog in full health would receive 42 damage. Pink slips, if used against Version 2.0 Cogs, will destroy both their outer suit and their Skelecog form.
Toons can carry a maximum of 255 pink slips, therefore defeating the Chief Executive Officer when Toons have 255 pink slips will not reward any pink slips. The number of pink slips being carried is displayed in the "Gag" section of the Shticker Book. The number of rewarded pink slips is randomized between one to five, depending on how the tier system plays out. Additionally, they take priority over all gag tracks and doodles.
- A pink slip is one of two attacks capable of defeating a level 12 Cog in a single hit.
- Originally in the Test Server for Toontown Online, a Cupcake was used to activate the cannon for the pink slip.
- This is the only attack which doesn't cause the Cog to malfunction and explode.
- It is unknown why 255 is the maximum number of pink slips Toons can have.
- In real life, a pink slip is a notice of dismissal from employment. The cannon may represent the state of being "fired".
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh9x_82kEmM?t=2m1s
- ↑ This is the maximum value representable by an eight-digit binary number, and therefore the maximum representable by an unsigned 8-bit byte, but it is unknown why this was chosen.