|This page is about the item awarded to Toons for defeating the Chief Executive Officer. If unsatisfied with this page, try looking for the Downsizer's signature battle attack called "Pink Slip".|
The damage towards the Cog is the same as their maximum remaining health; for example, a level five Cog in full health would receive 42 damage. Pink slips, if used against Version 2.0 Cogs, will destroy both their outer suit and their Skelecog form.
Toons can carry a maximum of 255 pink slips, therefore defeating the Chief Executive Officer when having 255 pink slips will not offer any more. The number of pink slips being carried is displayed in the "Gag" section of the Shticker Book. The number of rewarded pink slips is randomized between one to five, depending on how the tier system plays out.
- In real life, a pink slip is a notice of dismissal from employment. The cannon may represent the state of the employee being "fired".
- A pink slip is one of two attacks capable of defeating a level 12 Cog in a single hit.
- A pink slip is the only attack that does not cause the Cog to malfunction and explode.
- It is unknown why 255 is the maximum number of pink slips Toons can have.
- Lord Lowden Clear is the only SOS Toon to use a pink slip on all Cogs in battle at once.
- ↑ This is the maximum value representable by an eight-digit binary number, and therefore the maximum representable by an unsigned 8-bit byte, but it is unknown why this was chosen.